2008 WHITE HAYABUSA L.T.D
Well contacting Suzuki, all they tell you is contact your dealer.

As for bugs and stuff. I ride a Suzuki GS500F white and blue until my LTD turns up and don't have all the shit on it from what you say I will on my new LTD. I did have also a Yamaha GSX 650A WHITE and only had minor problems with insect splatter.
Paint chips come with bikes cars or what ever. My GS500F has no chips to date, but yes a wash is to keep it looking good, but not all the time.
If the undercoat is as what you sat it is, that means all Haybusa's are subject to the same problem. I cannot see where just one bike the LTD has a different undercoat then a black or blues or even orange. It means all will have the same chipping problem. I know that white will show up paint chips more then others but that's life.
Anyway i use this new polish and you can just wipe the insect crap off easy.
Anyway I like the white as it will stand out and also be seen. So I may live longer.
Cheers.Action-smiley-083
Thanks John
@1300hayabusa

I double agree with that topic,told u boys didnt i after u see it a little dirty!!!
no more comments from me i warned whoever is gonna get there ambulance
There's only 150 white ones coming to Australia no more. With a signed saying LTD which is right. Just because there are many in others countries. Do you know what LTD stands for??

Limited to just 150 only.

Why bag this bike!!!!!!
Should I have ordered a orange one??? or Black or maybe blue????? They are all the same to me i just like the white one!!!!!!
Thanks John
My bike is in, will be ready Friday ,WOOHOO !!!! Egyptian
piperjon Wrote:Why bag this bike!!!!!!
Should I have ordered a orange one??? or Black or maybe blue????? They are all the same to me i just like the white one!!!!!!

Welcome to the colour wars my friend. I had a copper 99. Sad but true - other peoples opinions eventually made me hate the colour at one point. Haha even non-riders constantly told me how ugly the colour was. Yet, it really is a beautiful and iconic colour to me.

I spent a LOT of time drooling over the white K8 busa at the car-show here. (yes, car show.) And I reckon it looks awesome. I'd buy it, and there are some colours on the K8 I personally wouldn't buy.

The fact that it's "LTD" is a marketing gimmick. And as far as gimmicks go it's a pretty cool one. No doubt a gimmick that will even give you better resale value, especially to people like me that think it's a cool gimmick.

As with all colours, I definetely reckon there is room for aesthetic improvement on the GEN2 white. The white wheels looked great on the GEN1. Removing those ugly GEN2 exhausts will improve the bike in all aspects.
Licence Back!
Interesting to note that on the United Kingdom Suzuki website it lists the Orange and Black as the limited edition over there.
In Australia, we have never had a limited edition BUSA before unless you count the 99 Copper/Silver as limited because they discontinued it after the 1st year and the three final GEN 1 models in Black, Blue or Red with black frame.

When the GEN II first appeared in Australia, the rumour was that the Orange/Black was going to be the limited edition for us as well. I wonder if it will stay on sale for the second year.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Egyptian

Hi Guys,

Have just ordered a LTD white busa, expect to take delivery in a couple of weeks.

Im also interested in how many of the 150 L.T.D bikes released in to Aus are purchased by Hayabusa club menbers, is it possible for the board administrators set up a counter to track the numbers.

Dave
Good one Dave , Post piccies when ya get it Pi_thumbsup
Would love to get a White 08 Drool
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Had a good look at (I counted 10) white K8s at a bike shop this afternoon. Didn't look so limited seeing them all lined up like that Undecided

Damn nice looking bike though. The white GSXR600 is nice too, white wheels with blue Suzuki on the rim looked great.
[quote=piperjon]
There's only 150 white ones coming to Australia no more. With a signed saying LTD which is right. Just because there are many in others countries. Do you know what LTD stands for??

Limited to just 150 only.

Why bag this bike!!!!!!
[/quote

Buddy dont get your G-string in a knot what I wrote was feedback from other friends/owners who unlike you own a white model and can express an informed opinion.I was not baging the bike at all .If you take a rear hump from the gen 1 and compare it to the gen 2 you will see the difference in the paint & thickness of plastic.For all I care you can buy a pink one if that rocks your boat. If that model was in any shape or form LTD than I would think that the price I would have to pay would be much more than the other colors, its still 17,000 ride away.And before anyone asks yes I can get one.
By the way LTD stands for LATE TO DATE if you really want the true Suzuki meaning!!!! I suppose you have found that out by now!!
!
Hay i just got the phone call !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm off to go and pick up my Hayabusa 1300 Limited Edition White
or was it pink? just not sure. Will have to give it a wash hay when i get it home.

Australia2FatmanAustralia2
Thanks John
1300hayabusa Wrote:By the way LTD stands for LATE TO DATE if you really want the true Suzuki meaning!!!!

Classic. Lol2
Licence Back!
piperjon Wrote:Hay i just got the phone call !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm off to go and pick up my Hayabusa 1300 Limited Edition White
or was it pink? just not sure. Will have to give it a wash hay when i get it home.

Australia2FatmanAustralia2

Congrats on your purchase, we are all happy for you Trophy
Gee all ready to hit the road to pick the Busa up and the bloody phone rang. Will not be ready till Friday or Saturday. But would let me know some time tomorrow what day. Lucky I had not got on my way hay.

Just have to sit back and wait Coffee
Thanks John
WHAT!! BLOODY HELL!! The suspense is killing me!! Go ask if you can watch it come out of the crate, it is like watching a dinosour being born.