Which Hairdryer will be best for Busa
Hi All,
Due to work constraints I have access to a massive resource of Turbo's from 2.2 Ltr to 50 Lts Engines Drool.

If I want I can pick one up for my bikeTrophy. All these turbos are for diesel engines question is.

1. Which one to pick Confused
2. These are branded turbos but will a diesel engine turbo suite a high rev Busa engine Confused
3. If I am able to pick one then is it worthwhile to turbo a GEN1 Busa or should I pick the GEN3 (08) and turbo it????Eek

I was thinking of picking the one which is designed for a 2.6 or 2.8 Ltr engine Trophy and start the project. Kindly recommend......
bgaheer Wrote:1. Which one to pick Confused
2. These are branded turbos but will a diesel engine turbo suite a high rev Busa engine Confused
3. If I am able to pick one then is it worthwhile to turbo a GEN1 Busa or should I pick the GEN3 (08) and turbo it????Eek recommend......

Sorry bill cant help with the sizing.
there Gen 2 busa's .
Right now atleats it would be a cheaper option to turbo the gen 1 busa.

shane
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
Diesel turbo's will usually be way bigger in the exhaust and smaller on the inlet than what suits the bike.
diesel rated power for a turbo is ~1/2 that of the same turbo on a petrol
a good starting point will be a 150 hp diesel turbo with small ex housing, but would need some measurements to get some idea of real potential
Getting the turbo is the easy part of turboing a busa, I think you be better of purchasing the correct turbo for the job rather than wasting time and effort trying to get the "almost right" turbo to work.

Leonard.Biker