K8 Service Manual Download
About 14 meg I think, I am downloading it right now.
http://1gighost.com/hayabusa/k8hayabusamanual.pdf

Thx to Smithabusa for finding it.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Big thanks Smithabusa, and thanks Volvi for the sticky.
Licence Back!
now all we have to find is a copy of the sofware and a schematic of the SDS connector.

Tom
thank you for the manual ClapClapClap
Regards,
Shane
Yep, same again, big thanks!
Simo Wrote:Yep, same again, big thanks!

Odered SDS and Disc!!

Will let you have the info when I've got it in my sweaty hands!!

Ha Ha
Beer

Mate I have to give you a great big thanks for the manual - you have no idea how much I needed this and been searching for - cheers and thanks again !

Volv Wrote:About 14 meg I think, I am downloading it right now.
http://1gighost.com/hayabusa/k8hayabusamanual.pdf

Thx to Smithabusa for finding it.
I was impressed with the opportunity but when IIdiot2 downloaded to a mac it produced a pdf file containing 645 pages - all are blank! I'm no technohead but usually am capable of a print version - what went wrong?
I wouldnt know, no one else has mentioned this, perhaps has to do with the Mac translating the data, I really dont know.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
If you have downloaded the full 14mb and it shows 645 pages, I suggest it is your settings in the PDF viewing package that Mac is running.
I am not familliar with Mac software but if it is Acrobat, you should be able to use the options to alter how your PC displays documents in Acrobat. Remember also that Acrobat uses the default printer as a basis for how it displays documents. ( I suggest you maybe alter the default printer, or install another printer and see what happens)
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Hi,
i've download it too, but id' like to traduce it in french (i'm french too !) but the pdf is locked (try to select/copy text) anybody have the key ?
1gighost link isn't working for me, but I've found it here for anyone else with similar difficulties:
Download K8 Service Manual
Like the others before me, tku for the manual

:-)
same as before, a big thanks.
busa, love em
thanks!