K8 Service Manual Download
Thanks mate good shit

stay between the hedges

stevec107
New Blue Busa 2011 waiting in the garage and always love having the service manual on hand.
Cheers for that.
Mgbusa in Melbourne
doesnt work............... neither link
Has anyone got this as a proper disc from Suzuki. The quality of the images in the download is quite poor. Can anyone get one of these from Suzuki or do you have to be a dealer/mechanic?
Regards,

John

2fast4u
(28-03-2011, 04:24pm)John Wrote: Has anyone got this as a proper disc from Suzuki. The quality of the images in the download is quite poor. Can anyone get one of these from Suzuki or do you have to be a dealer/mechanic?

I grabbed a near perfect one over the weekend. Unfortunately I don't have the link, but I think it was something like 'GSXRmanuals'. Its too big to email, but if you can't find it I may be able to put it in a place you can download it.
EDIT **** Found it:
www.servicemanualsgsxr.com
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
(28-03-2011, 08:20pm)Belzybob Wrote:
(28-03-2011, 04:24pm)John Wrote: Has anyone got this as a proper disc from Suzuki. The quality of the images in the download is quite poor. Can anyone get one of these from Suzuki or do you have to be a dealer/mechanic?

I grabbed a near perfect one over the weekend. Unfortunately I don't have the link, but I think it was something like 'GSXRmanuals'. Its too big to email, but if you can't find it I may be able to put it in a place you can download it.
EDIT **** Found it:
www.servicemanualsgsxr.com

That is gold.

Thanks.
Regards,

John

2fast4u

John, you can no longer get a workshop manuals on CD from Suzuki. Not even dealers (they are on some sort of log-in system). I asked, begged and threaten in Adelaide without success. Aparently the knobs at Suzuki decided that it is safer for you to keep you dumb and have you taking it to the dealer and have all the work done at the dealer's shop Scary I suspect it is because the CD version would be on line in a instant and they would not sell any. I am not sure about the book versions.
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Thanks so much for this , I really appreciate it ClapPi_thumbsup
[Image: HayabusaSmall.jpg]
Much appreciated. Now that I've got a Gen 2 it's a great resource to have on hand. Thanks all that were involved.
How is the blue Gen 2 Astro?
Hi to all

Here are pdf files of the elec plans

You can have also the plan at DWG (AutoCad) sent E-mail

Greets Fester

Attached Files
.pdf   0.0) Elec schema orgineel E19.pdf (Size: 137.91 KB / Downloads: 14)
.pdf   0.1) Elec schema orgineel E28.pdf (Size: 131.09 KB / Downloads: 9)
.pdf   0.2) Elec schema met alle wijziging E19.pdf (Size: 273.05 KB / Downloads: 9)
(06-01-2012, 04:50pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: How is the blue Gen 2 Astro?

I like! I like a lot!
Thanks Fester Pi_thumbsupClap
[Image: HayabusaSmall.jpg]
Pi_thumbsup
Hi guys I have been trying to download manual but seems offline at present. I have an 09 and was needing to check rotor thickness for front and rear. Any help please.
Don form Oilstore
Hi guys I am trying to download a manual for an 08 any clues please. I also need minimum disc thickness if anyone can assist.
Cheers Don
(10-01-2011, 01:45pm)mgbusa Wrote: New Blue Busa 2011 waiting in the garage and always love having the service manual on hand.
Cheers for that.
Mgbusa in Melbourne

Can you please advise how I can also download for an 08
Regards don