Hello from the Metal
G'day guys, great forum idea, I've made a few posts already but I will introduce myself now.
I'm a 38 yo Technical Trainer working for the Australian Railroad Group in Northam WA.
I used to drive trains, but I gave it up because of the shift-work,and now I teach new drivers.
I only just got back into bikes, I used to own a Triumph a few years back, and a few assorted dirt squirters over the years.

Oddly enough the wife told me to sell her car and buy a new bike, I thought I was hallucinating for a second, took me a whole week to flog her car off and start looking for a new bike. I was sold on the Blackbird, and was almost going to buy the 06 model for $14900, on the way to the dealer I stopped at the Suzuki dealer, I wanted to see this Hayabusa everyone was talking about, I sauntered in and sat my ample ass down on the first Grey/Black Busa in the doorway, strangely enough that ample ass hasn't been outta that seat much since Lol3

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome mate , i rode everything from 750 up when i was shopping for my bike, and was pretty convinced once i sat on one SOLD after a brief ride.
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Welcome
Welcome your in in good place , used to go through there a lot in my days when i lived in kalgoorlie, on my way into perth, nice ride from northam into perth
cheers
[Image: 583b3abf-1.jpg]
Lucky fella, you have a good wife there :P
The busa has that kinda effect on those that sit on it. Welcome matey.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Welcome and a nice black one Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Welcome Grouphug
never fly higher than your angel.
Volvi Wrote:The busa has that kinda effect on those that sit on it. Welcome matey.

Touche'
Welcome Gunmetal
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

Gunmetal Wrote:G'day guys, great forum idea, I've made a few posts already but I will introduce myself now.
I'm a 38 yo Technical Trainer working for the Australian Railroad Group in Northam WA.
I used to drive trains, but I gave it up because of the shift-work,and now I teach new drivers.
I only just got back into bikes, I used to own a Triumph a few years back, and a few assorted dirt squirters over the years.

Oddly enough the wife told me to sell her car and buy a new bike, I thought I was hallucinating for a second, took me a whole week to flog her car off and start looking for a new bike. I was sold on the Blackbird, and was almost going to buy the 06 model for $14900, on the way to the dealer I stopped at the Suzuki dealer, I wanted to see this Hayabusa everyone was talking about, I sauntered in and sat my ample ass down on the first Grey/Black Busa in the doorway, strangely enough that ample ass hasn't been outta that seat much since Lol3

Very nice and welcome , there a few old ladies here but u will soon pick them.