brake bar extensions
ok turbo guys i have finally gone and put a 4" over arm on my bike now i need a simple fix for the brake bar that doesnt reach show me some pics of what you guys have done
Bill one bike i cut and shut 2 links to the right length, before that a piece of 13mm rhs as a extension on the link.
other bike a block of aluminium that mounts to the caliper mount bolts and fits neatly against the underside of the swingarm.only works if the swingarm is level on the underside of the billet end .
A piece of alloy and half an hour with the vice/drill/sander. First make a thin template to get holes and angle right. If you make it the right length it still allows a couple of inches of wheelbase adjustment.

[Image: DSC00745l.jpg]

[Image: DSC00744.jpg]

In the pile for chroming

[Image: DSC00690.jpg]
Ghastly

Rear brakes are for Pussies....Pi_tongue

(Unless you have a corner approaching)

Nerd

Yes, it is another wet day here and I'm bored..
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
XXX
I have one sitting somewhere in my garage.
It's a billet piece bolts to your existing brake bar and has the U loop on the other to bolt to your swingarm.

I used it whith my 4" extensions, worked o.k.

If you want it's yours.
as long as i can find it.
what you need is this ... Trophy

it eliminates the brake bar...

got this for my +6" swingarm

notice the big solid notch
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
Grant thats a good looking piece now the question is are you going to use your 6 inch arm if not I know someone that is very keen to talk to you

Mr Ants thanks for the offer but I needed a ride today so i jimmied one up last night i reckon it looks good and it does the job too