Back on two wheels
Hello there, After a very long break from biking .Biker(about 20 years) I decided my life needed livening up a bitFrown. Life as a driver in the North QLD transport business can get boring. So I bought a new Busa. Coolsmiley Very Nice!!
Richard from Future Sport Townsville did the deed. Thanks Richard, great deal.
Ive now done about 3000k over 4 weeks, and I have enjoyed every minute of it. Previous bikes from 1975 were Honda 100cc, 250ccDream, 400-4, 550-4supersports, 750-4 F2, Suzuki 500dr.
The Busa is lighter than the old 750, but with an extra 100 ponies.Clap
I had only one complaint, the seat is crapp!! So after a bit of thought, I reshaped the foam, and had a black sheepskin cover made, Now can go more than an hour without arse ache.
I have been trawling through this forum for a couple o weeks, gleaning information on performance and after market options, and am enjoying the diverse opinions. The thread on exhausts in the K8 section is a crackerGrouphug. Ive posted a pic of the busa and I look forward to maybe a ride with some of you in future.
Markoz.Smitten

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome Mark, congrats on your return to riding..Pi_thumbsup
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Welcome
never fly higher than your angel.
Welcome bro, I hope it hasn't been too wet up that way.
Don't be scared to join in the postings and tell us your opinion too.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:Welcome bro, I hope it hasn't been too wet up that way.
Don't be scared to join in the postings and tell us your opinion too.

Been very wet. I`me suffering withdrawl symptoms, havent been able to ride since last thursday!!. an tonight we`ve got a new low system bearing down on us from the gulf, wet windy and the weatherman reakons all week for rain. Dam!!!
Come now you are a Hayabusa rider now not one of those fairweather riders!!!Very Happy
Welcome brother, good to see you bought the fastest colour, we all know that black/grey is way cooler than that tacky orange colour
Congratulation on returning to the buzz (adrenalin) of bikes, youve picked a great model to get back in with. Just take it easy for the first few months till your fully orientated back on bikes, especially this one!

Welcome to the club.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.