Jindabyne 2008
only problem there is josh is only a light weight. my extra weigh alone would negate teh advantage. ohwell still reckon the kawakas are ugle but people say that about the busas so
Regards

Dan
Madmax Wrote:[Is there a venue in Southern QLD that you guys would suggest? Can I suggest that we retain somewhere near November as getting out of the Canberra region when it is cold is just the pits. Warmer is definitely better, mind you with the way it's raining in QLD so far this year we'll need schnorkels on the Busas just to get there!Storm

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2Hayabusa

No Max, Summer is when it rains up this way. And besides, I would have thought you'd be looking for a reason to get out of Canberra and thaw out in the winter time??? Many options for good roads & Accomm options in SE Qld but July/August-October would be the best time. (IMO)

Greg
GCBusa Wrote:Greg

I'm hearing you Greg, I rode up to Clermont last August, froze my arse off most of the time in QLD, I thought you said it was warm up there that time of the year! Idiot2

I rode into Bunderburg at 7.30pm looking for a bed after 9 hours in the saddle, nothing!! ended up 120 kays up the road, must have been sub zero, shit it was cold, before I found a Roadhouse with rooms out the back. They did do a top T Bone and had copious quantities of jack Daniels though, that made it acceptable!Beer

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Looks like we need a new thread started for the Jindy Charity Rally. Ok who will put it in the riding section? so we can start to take some feedback and positive comments ONLY.

Jindy Loop
kawasuki Wrote:Looks like we need a new thread started for the Jindy Charity Rally. Ok who will put it in the riding section? so we can start to take some feedback and positive comments ONLY.

Jindy Loop

Done Kawasuki,
You'll find it in the Riding Not Talking thread as a sticky at the top.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:
kawasuki Wrote:Looks like we need a new thread started for the Jindy Charity Rally. Ok who will put it in the riding section? so we can start to take some feedback and positive comments ONLY.

Jindy Loop

Done Kawasuki,
You'll find it in the Riding Not Talking thread as a sticky at the top.

Thank u Busgo
kawasuki Wrote:
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:Do we have a date yet? I'd like to get down to them there neck of the woods earlier then later, or earlier and later!

Nov 28,29 and 30th ....

Can I make a suggestion Undecided
Might be a good idea to put the dates up in the headline.
To make it easier for people to see the dates and not have to search through the thread. Icon_rolleyes
never fly higher than your angel.
Mutha Wrote:
kawasuki Wrote:
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:Do we have a date yet? I'd like to get down to them there neck of the woods earlier then later, or earlier and later!

Nov 28,29 and 30th ....

To make it easier for people to see the dates and not have to search through the thread. Icon_rolleyes

Theyve started a new thread Tez, but still a bit vauge

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...p?tid=9572
[Image: photo3.jpg]
LOAFIE Wrote:
Mutha Wrote:
kawasuki Wrote:

Nov 28,29 and 30th ....

Thanks mate Embarassed
never fly higher than your angel.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks mate Embarassed
[/quote]

Don't sweat it sweatheart, this is where the thread started. The 2 brothers (Ray and Ray) moved it to above in the Riding not talking area.

well up 4 a ride - dont care where or when! just let me know - open to all suggestions - usually just do the g.p thing at phillip island with the wife - but up for a real ride somewhere - i'll probly leave her at home!
lisaph93 Wrote:well up 4 a ride - dont care where or when! just let me know - open to all suggestions - usually just do the g.p thing at phillip island with the wife - but up for a real ride somewhere - i'll probly leave her at home!

We are in the planning stages for the tenth anniversary mate. Probably will not be Jindabyne and we'll start a new thread as there's a lot to sort out before the later part of this year. If you go to the Riding not talking thread, that's usually where you'll find rides being discussed, why not put one together yourself with other members/riders in your area and then put it up on the board?

Cheers