Could you class me as a newbie? lol
Hey all.
I have known about this forum for a while and I have also been writing in to some forums.
I know of this place throu Jaycbr, RazZor and 2cute4u.

I have not got a bike licence as I am too young, I have been told that I have to be 18 to get my licence, and then I have also been told that it is 17 and 9 months [or something close to it]

Can anyone tell me what the right age is???

Also what sort of bike would be a recommadation for a first?

Cheers!
17.9 or 18 either way youve got a long way to go yet to worry about such things. Are you Jays daughter? if so you can always borrow your dads bike might suit you better then it does him. juz kiddin.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Volvi Wrote:17.9 or 18 either way youve got a long way to go yet to worry about such things. Are you Jays daughter? if so you can always borrow your dads bike might suit you better then it does him. juz kiddin.

Lol Volvi
Nah Jay is pretty much like my dad, I really really look up to hin like my father, my real dad was his house mate, but then in jan 05 he was suddenly... suddenly passed... i will say it like that... but yeah... so I think Jay has pretty much taken on the role!! but nah I really look up to him, Raz and 2Cute4U, and Dale when I do see him, They all mean the world to me!!

Lol.. I turn 18 on the 2nd of April, so really its not that far, so if it is 17.9 would I be able to go now??

My mum would kill me thou :S
someonesangel71 Wrote:Hey all.
I have known about this forum for a while and I have also been writing in to some forums.
I know of this place throu Jaycbr, RazZor and 2cute4u.

I have not got a bike licence as I am too young, I have been told that I have to be 18 to get my licence, and then I have also been told that it is 17 and 9 months [or something close to it]

Can anyone tell me what the right age is???

Also what sort of bike would be a recommadation for a first?

Cheers!

Hey can you help me out Volvi?

on my other account someonesangel71, i cant use the activation code, 2 have been sent out and 2 aren't working, I didn't knwo what todo, so I just creted a new one that is similar!!

x0
I checked your original account name and looks ok and activated, you did post some 50 odd posts on it so was activated long ago. It may be your cookies, suggest you delete all and log back in on the nic you want.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
I can smell fish in here Lol2
never fly higher than your angel.
Yeah mate you should be right to do your L's now - I did mine at 16 and 9 months and I think it's around that age everywhere in Australia Pi_thumbsup

From memory it's a minimum of three months on L's, then you can do the P's test, then 9-12 months on your P's before you can look at riding a high performance motorcycle like the Busa.

Good luck with it.