Sport Compact R3 Compak Attak - WSID May 18th
well done to all for there great success on trackBikerwe had 2nd gear problems but made the most with what we had.we proved that a great reaction and agressive riding wins races.We'll be back on track for the next one.Leonard,you stole my only record and i want it backKnuppel2
Don't ask me, I just ride it.
youngblood Wrote:well done to all for there great success on trackBikerwe had 2nd gear problems but made the most with what we had.we proved that a great reaction and agressive riding wins races.We'll be back on track for the next one.Leonard,you stole my only record and i want it backKnuppel2

That was a pearler of a holeshot win in the 1st round Alex! Clap Trophy SandR woulda been spewin! Nice 1.
7.95@175mph, that's gota make me the quickest dog groomer in OZ Biker
Pro StreetBike Smitten
Thanks to my crew and sponsors:
IM Compsoite Technologies www.imcomposite.com.au/
Country Brewer www.countrybrewer.com.au
Hydrodog Cranebrook http://www.hydrodog.com.au/
youngblood Wrote:well done to all for there great success on trackBikerwe had 2nd gear problems but made the most with what we had.we proved that a great reaction and agressive riding wins races.We'll be back on track for the next one.Leonard,you stole my only record and i want it backKnuppel2

$$$$$ and u can have it.
Matturbo Wrote:

That was a pearler of a holeshot win in the 1st round Alex! Clap Trophy SandR woulda been spewin! Nice 1.

Your right there Mat, If you snooze....You lose! Gotta be on the ball!

Alex, you know what you need to do.......just do it! Coolsmiley

Leonard.Biker
kawasuki Wrote:$$$$$ and u can have it.

Ray I think is has more to do with development, smarts, skill and a total commitment to winning than it has to do with cash mate.

I have spent far more than either Simon or Leonard have on theirs. Oh yeah having a misses that will f*&^ing crucify you and remind you of your shortcommings for the rest of your life for any mistake prolly motivates you a bit as well. SFun_kickingroin

Simon the way to the top is to get the misses to stop being so nice.