Sport Compact R3 Compak Attak - WSID May 18th
Re-entered, may have to race twice Biker Biker
Mick Matheson AMCN -

Pete Callaghan - 2 Wheels

C'mon fellas - kick some journo's arse and enter.

http://www.sportcompact.net.au/round3-08entrantList.php
Ware, Scaysbrook, Withers from Rapid. - If you have done a couple of street meets, that's enough to beat up on these guys. Entries close Sunday. The way things are going the press will outnumber regular dudes.

If you think that this is a good format going forward, then it's time to vote with your participation.

If you DON'T want to be in a Magazine - then I have to concede that this event may pose problems.

With Boris getting involved with the bikini comp through his association with RALPH - the social should be interesting.
http://www.bikeme.tv/Forums/ForumsMain/t...fault.aspx
Pre-entries closing soon. no entry on the day at this stage.
Entries closing tonight - unless you are already penciled in (e.g. Boris and Mick) or you are very very lucky - tomorrow will be too late. OzBike are the latest mag to sign up. If you have a Bling thing then get it into the Show and shine now - don't have an entry list for who's in. I'd imagine Bruce would be hard to beat if he's in. Otherwise Con's Turbo R1 could be the front runner. Not sure if any of Ben James' creations are in or not.
Get up early Sun

The Race Schedule for the Compak Attak has be finalised. SF, SR, SA, SB & ET are on track from 8.30am. which means you need to be ready to race at 8am. Competitor gates open at 6am. If you miss a qualifier, you won't get another, so be on time. Attached is the schedule. See you bright and early.
damn it i gotta work.....
Looks like Storm I hope not Coolafro
Any results?

How'd you guys go.
No results event was shut down due to track conditions from what I hear!
Shayne
I got to the semi final & then a car hit the wall on one side then the other side and made a mess of the track, then they said the track temp was to cold to run such powerfull cars so they sent us home for safety reasons.
Funny that it the track was in great condition heaps better than we have on a Wednesday night & we start an hour later, I guess it was five o'clock and they wanted to go home it must have been a too bigger mess to clean up.
On the up side I got to put my name in the hall of fame for the fasted over 1000cc stock arm record & a couple of bike mags want me to help them on drag racing stuff (insite to racing & setting up of bikes) Pi_thumbsup
HEY! CONGRATULATIONS! That is exciting, may it lead to bigger and better things.
Clap Yes Great stuff Simmo, Trophy
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Shayne thanks for the sponsor stickers they turned up today the ones I don't use I'll give out to the Guys at the track, thanks again Trophy
Cyanide Racing
Cyanide Racing
Cyanide Racing
Cyanide Racing
Cyanide Racing
Cyanide Racing
Cyanide Racing
Cyanide Racing
Cyanide Racing Pi_thumbsup

ERI where are you still waiting for your stickers Coolsmiley