One for the " tell him he's Dreaming" Catagory
Its on ebay now...
Anyone we know Knuppel2

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Hayabusa-Motorbik...dZViewItem
[Image: photo3.jpg]
LOAFIE Wrote:Anyone we know Knuppel2

The funny thing is that someone will actually pay $10 for stickers they can get for free Idiot2
Photobucket
cAstAgeAr Wrote:
LOAFIE Wrote:Anyone we know Knuppel2

The funny thing is that someone will actually pay $10 for stickers they can get for free Idiot2

i need some free stickers...
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
1. Send a stamped self addressed envelope to:
DjPete
5 Fotis Court,
Oak Park, 3046,
Melbourne
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Its back on ebay again ---- same price ------

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Suzuki-Hayabusa-1...dZViewItem
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
Ozboc Wrote:Its back on ebay again ---- same price ------

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Suzuki-Hayabusa-1...dZViewItem

I know this guy and I've been on this bike, it makes a stock Busa look like a 125cc scooter (well maybe a 250cc scooter - we went for a ride and he blew my stock Busa away). If you can keep the front wheel on the ground and stop the back spinning, it'll go from a standing start to 240km/hr in about 7.5 secs; on a stock clutch (probably the only thing that's original). As for top end speed, it's unknown; he lost his nerve at 320km/hr. With the weight stripping it nearly has a 1:1 weight (I think that's wet) to HP ratio.
With the extra cooling fan and Muzzy aluminium fan blades it has no problem with heat, my stock Busa will overheat in Sydney "stop-start" traffic on a hot day.
This bike is not for the faint hearted, it's for someone with a terminal disease who wants to go out in a big way. As for price, I know it cost over $40,000.00 to put together; and he's not that interested in selling (wife on his back - won't take an offer less than $28, 500.00). If I had the dollars I'd buy it. Sure it's not "new", but it's kept in excellent condition and is one of the fastest naturally aspirated (makes it more reliable - any idiot can throw a Mr. Turbo kit on) bikes on the road; it's a beast alright.
small-fry Wrote:I know this guy and I've been on this bike, it makes a stock Busa look like a 125cc scooter (well maybe a 250cc scooter - we went for a ride and he blew my stock Busa away). If you can keep the front wheel on the ground and stop the back spinning, it'll go from a standing start to 240km/hr in about 7.5 secs; on a stock clutch (probably the only thing that's original). As for top end speed, it's unknown; he lost his nerve at 320km/hr. With the weight stripping it nearly has a 1:1 weight (I think that's wet) to HP ratio.
With the extra cooling fan and Muzzy aluminium fan blades it has no problem with heat, my stock Busa will overheat in Sydney "stop-start" traffic on a hot day.
This bike is not for the faint hearted, it's for someone with a terminal disease who wants to go out in a big way. As for price, I know it cost over $40,000.00 to put together; and he's not that interested in selling (wife on his back - won't take an offer less than $28, 500.00). If I had the dollars I'd buy it. Sure it's not "new", but it's kept in excellent condition and is one of the fastest naturally aspirated (makes it more reliable - any idiot can throw a Mr. Turbo kit on) bikes on the road; it's a beast alright.

I think you are spot on with the comment about the terminal disease!!!!!it has to be one deadly brain tumor to part with the $31,000 he is dreaming about.Secondly if this guy is not so interested in selling why is he jumping from one sales site to the other??????Ohhh yes the wife I forgot!!!!!!!On a personal note smallfry the comment made here by you and I qoute"any idiot can throw a Mr Turbo kit on" just shows that all you joined this forum for is to promote YOUR OR YOUR BOYFRIENDS BIKE and to tell us that YOUR/HIS price has gone down because HIS/YOUR medication has been a slight touch reduced.Regading the wife,maybe you should advise her to purchase a nice comfortable saddle considering that she is going to be a permanent fixture peeping over his head while he is busy advertising his price with ALICE IN WONDERLAND.I think Nemesis got it right the first time about this "SELLER":CRACK WHORE

Yeah, small-fry. Maybe you know this guy, maybe it's a good bike, you probably should have thought about your post first though.
I like the comment in his Bio

My manhood is quite small, so I bought a Hayabusa to compensate (it hasn't worked).

ClapLol3
Photobucket
Boy if he thinks he can get $30k for that!

I must be able to get $60k for my Busa it make more HP and has got alot more aftermarket parts on it.
[quote=cAstAgeAr]
I like the comment in his Bio

My manhood is quite small, so I bought a Hayabusa to compensate (it hasn't worked).

ClapLol3

It's very sad when you look at it Hmmm let me clarify that:I meant the comment in his bio not the small manhood he is so happy about,maybe we can be helpfull here on this forum,anyone have a tel number for a good transgender surgeon for this bloke ????? considering nothing is going to work for him not even our beloved curvasious Busas. I suppose surgery is not a bad idea at least he already knows how to sell only its his butt this time and not a solid 18ct gold busa !!!!