New guy
Just checking whats going on down-under. Purchased an '08 in December. Looks like you-all have some good info on ur forums. Currently a member of hayabusa dot org.
valkyriemc Wrote:Just checking whats going on down-under. Purchased an '08 in December. Looks like you-all have some good info on ur forums. Currently a member of hayabusa dot org.

Welcome mate.
Licence Back!
Welcome Nice ride
Photobucket
Welcome Valk, where are you located?
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Volvi Wrote:Welcome Valk, where are you located?

Hey, I'm located in sunny NE Florida. The K8 put out some heat today on the way home from work. Probably was 80*farenheight.
Also have a 2000 Honda Valkyrie Interstate as my cruiser..
dunno why your attachments comes out in thumbnail, seems they were uploaded as thumbnails.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Volvi Wrote:dunno why your attachments comes out in thumbnail, seems they were uploaded as thumbnails.

Ya , I've been fighting with it. On Hayabusa.org I can upload fairly easily. Maybe I can sort it out.
valkyriemc Wrote:
Volvi Wrote:dunno why your attachments comes out in thumbnail, seems they were uploaded as thumbnails.

Ya , I've been fighting with it. On Hayabusa.org I can upload fairly easily. Maybe I can sort it out.

I finally managed to upload 3 decent photos on ur site. I put them in the members photos. Nice ride down to Daytona Beach today- hot as hell(when you stop).

[attachment=2679]
valkyriemc Wrote:[quote=valkyriemc]
[quote=Volvi]

Bloody nice looking ride Valk.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Gidday New Guy!
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Appreciater the warm welcome. Just one question, whenever I check out 'down under I wonder with all the remote territory we hear about on the tube, whether you all can find good places to open your bikes up ?
Hi Valk,
It keeps getting harder all the time.
Gaz

valkyriemc Wrote:Just one question, whenever I check out 'down under I wonder with all the remote territory we hear about on the tube, whether you all can find good places to open your bikes up ?
Once upon a time, "opening up" was law abiding, not anymore in Australia.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Welcome mate
[Image: photo3.jpg]