Painter Needed
Slipped over in drive and dropped the black Bus not to much damage so i will look in to painting this one so if anyone has a good painter out there i will pay great $ for a great job if not i will just buy a new fairing .
Plus i broke one of the Buell foot pegs which i found a place in Brissy that sells them single for $27 wich is great price as i paid well over $60 for pair last time.
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Arghh f*&^ing hell!

I feel your pain brother,god knows i love your bike!
BUSA-RO Wrote:Slipped over in drive and dropped the black Bus not to much damage so i will look in to painting this one so if anyone has a good painter out there i will pay great $ for a great job if not i will just buy a new fairing .
Plus i broke one of the Buell foot pegs which i found a place in Brissy that sells them single for $27 wich is great price as i paid well over $60 for pair last time.

Could you fix that damage with a clear clutch cover mod???????
I sympathise mate, thats what I done but tried to break its fall with my foot, still hobbling after two weeks. I used to spray cars years ago so I'm gona give it a crack myself at repaint both plastics seeing as how there are lots of chips and little marks etc. If it looks like crap then I'll pay a painter, thought I might have a go at a bit of airbrush work too when I can decide what to out on it. Takin pics as I go so I'll put em up when its done
1300hayabusa Wrote:Could you fix that damage with a clear clutch cover mod???????

That is a mod i want to do Ruban but hole want take all the damage
Who would you sugest for the cut out
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
BUSA-RO Wrote:
1300hayabusa Wrote:Could you fix that damage with a clear clutch cover mod???????

By the looks of it i dont think the cut out for the clear cover will get rid of it all.
What about a sticker of some kind?
Cut it yourself easy .
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
TheShredder Wrote:
BUSA-RO Wrote:

By the looks of it i dont think the cut out for the clear cover will get rid of it all.
What about a sticker of some kind?
Cut it yourself easy .

Will look at all options inc a air brush painted mural
Something like this or could go the falcon
[attachment=2790]
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
otherwise the mob that did my paint job do fantastic repairs
XPF - extreme paint finishes
5479 1933
Ask for Chris or Nikki
Tell em Rob armour recommended them to you.
They're on the sunshine coast and as long as you don't need it super urgently they do a super job
cheers
Rob