New Yoshimura Dual Carbon Slip-on
I was checking on ebay and found these can's.
New Yoshimura Dual Carbon Slip-on would they be ok for the K8??

Are these real or best to buy from a dealer??
John
Thanks John
I should have put the ebay site info so you can check.
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130210761568&ssPageName=ADME:B:DBS:AU:1123
They seam ok but would like to know if they are A OK for my L.T.D which I will put on later.
John
Thanks John
they are for e 2008 busa so will fit fine only take you 20mins to install. the seller has 100% psative feedback out of 31 transactions. so seems to be ok but uto you if your wiling to take a bit of risk with ebay(minimal) or want to pay a bit mre and go through a local distributor
Regards

Dan
mate go to morepowerracing.com.au have already got mine carbon fibre R-77's also got a Scorpio alarm and tank protector as well delivered for less than the "buy it now price", all i need now is a bike
knittingchamp Wrote:mate go to morepowerracing.com.au have already got mine carbon fibre R-77's also got a Scorpio alarm and tank protector as well delivered for less than the "buy it now price", all i need now is a bike

The prices on thier website? are they in Australian $$$?
Grizzly Wrote:The prices on thier website? are they in Australian $$$?
They are in U.S dollars Grizzly. Go here for a conversion rate.
www.xe.com
What are the taxes say you bought slipon pipes for $900US dollars what you pay by the time you get them in oz? I was interested in morepowerracing.com.au. Same pipes here cost $2000.
You can always buy them in cheaper than from a local dealer as long as you are prepared to take a bit of a risk.
I've got a pair of Micron GPs coming into my local dealer and I managed to bargain him down from recommended retail to a price we are both happy with.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Pawel, I believe (but could be wrong) that as long as the purchase price is under $1,000.00 there is no import duty. I'm sure there are more experienced members here who can advise further.
Cheers,
Terry
The cans are from VIC and in Australian dollars. But I think he is buying them in maybe from the US and reselling then here. So i don't really know what to do here save so money or just buy from morepoweracing.com.au.Coffee

John
Thanks John
I have bought jackets ,boots ,shoes, sunglasses, and a lot of motorcycle parts from America but you still have to weigh up the pros ( better price, items not available here) against the cons ( wrong item, warranty issues, getting “lost” in the mail), so far I havenâ€t had a problem buying from USA I usually pay with Pay Pal or make sure it is a secure site if using a credit card, look for the padlock usually on the bottom right corner of your screen, havenâ€t had to pay any import taxes so far.:aussie
I bought a Power Commander from the states using PayPal.

That didn't stop them putting a wrong address on the parcel. 20 local phone calls and lots of mucking around and stress later, I received the item.

Was it worth it just to save $200? Hell yeah.

The guy that got my full R77 system in got slugged with big and unexpected import taxes, and the item got held up in customs as a result. Fortunately he didn't pass the taxes on to me - top bloke.
Licence Back!
Just found these after a quick look around:

R77 Yoshi, Stainless steel slip on, Carbon tip, $719.95US plus $75.00US postageSlip on

R77 Yoshi, Stainless steel slip on with Carbon tip, $715.95US, plus $95.00US postageStainless slip on

I have purchased loads of gear, bike and other personal stuff from the US and England without any dramas. I wouldnt hesitate, and will be picking up a set of full carbon R77 slip on's for my 08 LTD Edition, if it ever gets here!!!!

Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Terry
Australian Customs website All the info you need about importing goods.Pi_thumbsup
Photobucket
Great info guys, I always try to support my home shops but it is very competetive, great for us the consumer to get the deals and save $$$$$$$