Someone moved my bike
A few weeks ago I stuck in a post about me being at a client's place & his neighbour moved my bike.
At the time I did nothing about it to keep the peace between the client & his neighbour.

Yesterday I was at the same address & parked in the same place.
When I went to leave the neighbour was on the footpath.
Still keeping my client's interest in mind I politly started a conversation along the lines of. "Buddy, if you need the bike moved in the future please just come & ask. It's no probelm"

His immidiate reply was "f*** Off, your parked on my property & so I can move it if I want"
I'm sure you can imagine where the conversation went from there.
I mentioned that the footpath is not "his" property & motorbikes can legally park on any footpath in Vic.
A minute or so later with him walking into his actual property & threatening to call the cops if I stepped over the fence line, he starts calling me a little pee wee-sucking fuckwit along with every other name he could think of.

And so the dilema stands.
Do I cop it & let the arrogant wanka get away with it????
Or do I resolve the situation letting him know that he can't just do what he wants. Which of course would probably have consequences for my client.
somethings are just not worth the agro no matter whos right or wrong. sure footpath is public property but Id be parking on any footpath away from him, its simple mathematics. he cant be worth it. Life throws many a dilemma at oneself, the trick is to save ones energy and 'luck' portion for those issues that matter, dont waste it on scumbags.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Hi Louwai

Opinions are like arseholes... everyone has got one.

This goose is not even wasting your time on... simply walk away is the best option. Let him think he one... he probably does not get too many wins in life.
Think things through, everything has consequences good or bad, is it worth it ?
Icon_box_Lol2I would thank him for patients and understanding and that I accept his apology
Or send him a pile of steaming dog sh1t in the mail, not straight away, wait till he forgets about you.
Quote:I mentioned that the footpath is not "his" property & motorbikes can legally park on any footpath in Vic.
not all footpaths can be parked on but i would say this prick is just against all things in life he cant do.
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Yep, I agree with the general consensus.
Count your blessings B, your lucky you don't have to live next door to the TOOL Pi_freak

Neighbors having fun Ghastly

never fly higher than your angel.
How do you move a bike with locked steering Confused
Never ride the A model of anything.
Well I cant suggest you do the same as some one I know but I would have his car "moved" and see how he felt about it (tilt trays are good for this) Not that I would do something like that personaly Wm
Punch the prick in the face and break his fucken nose, the when he calls the cops tell them you caught him stealing it.
ausdragbike Wrote:Punch the prick in the face and break his fucken nose, the when he calls the cops tell them you caught him stealing it.
I find a shotgun inserted between the lips of the patient, and a dose of "Get the f*** off my world" as you pull the double triggers will end his touching your bike. Lucky you have a Hayabusa as you will be on the run from the Law for a very long time. Not at all subtle, but certainly attention gaining.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Yeah, those ideas & plenty others went through my head yesterday when we were "talking".
But I was very careful not to step over the mark yesterday so that he would have no comeback if he was to try to escelate the issue with the law.
Weigh up what you have to lose and what he has to lose, then decide on your next move.

Leonard.Biker