WA Ride to Blackwood river
Well the sun shone on the WA event, perfect weather for riding and great roads to blast down.

WA was represented by 6 hayabusa's who met up near Rockingham and blasted their way down to the Blackwood river area, with a few pit stops at Dwellingup and Collie for the weaker bladders amongst us.

[Image: Busa1.jpg]

Members meet up at 7:30 AM

[Image: Busa2.jpg]

Duc13 checking out a few rear ends.

[Image: Busa3.jpg]

Me checking out Duc13's rear end

[Image: Busa4.jpg]

Bling bling!

[Image: Busa5.jpg]

Horny Hayabusa's

[Image: Busa6.jpg]

Thats Duc13 checking out Gunmetals baby.
[Image: Busa7.jpg]

Damn Harley ruining a perfectly good photo!

[Image: Busa8.jpg]

Left to right, Hayabusavich (Tony),Andcad (Andy), Another Andy,Roy, Duc13 (Dave) and Markjbusa (Mark)

[Image: Busa10.jpg]

Piststop in Dwellingup, and no thats not misspelt

[Image: Busa11.jpg]

Hayabusavich ringing a few 0055hotandhorny numbers

[Image: Busa12.jpg]

Ghostrider eat your heart out

[Image: Busa13.jpg]

Cold? what cold?
PS we wont talk about my little mishap
[Image: Busa14.jpg]

Another pisstop in Collie, damn those old mans bladders

[Image: Busa15.jpg]

[Image: Busa16.jpg]

[Image: Busa17.jpg]

I signed off at Collie and left the lads to continue on without me, I had 7 hours total in the saddle today, and my ass feels like it was savaged by 100 sailors, Andcad might continue the tale from here on,
Great shots and thanks for the report.
I was gunna say that it looked like a terrific day but for that last sentence.

You opened a can of worms with the sore ASS and the "my little mishap" comments.

Do tell?
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Gunmetal Wrote:I signed off at Collie and left the lads to continue on without me, I had 7 hours total in the saddle today, and my ass feels like it was savaged by 100 sailors, Andcad might continue the tale from here on,

Thanks for the ride guys, It was a excellent day, great bunch of blokes, good weather and great roads. As Gunmetal said we left Collie and headed to Bridgetown via Mumballup, Noggerup and Boyup Brook, ariving in Bridgetown in time for lunch at the local bakery then left for a quick blast around the blackwood river through Nanup and Balingup and back to Bridgetown at 2:30pm (now that is a great bit of road), quick drink and and another refuel, then back on the bikes for the return trip home. Left Meeting place at 8:00am and got home about 7:00pm (11hrs of fun) and 4 tanks of fuel, some where betwwen 750 and 800kms I think.
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

BUSGO Wrote:Great shots and thanks for the report.
I was gunna say that it looked like a terrific day but for that last sentence.

You opened a can of worms with the sore ASS and the "my little mishap" comments.

Do tell?

You know that horrible feeling when your not paying attention, look up to see the other riders in front at almost a dead stop, and your still doing ~110?, I never realised a Busa could tail slide sideways, go into the gravel and still stay upright, I think the sore ass came from it slamming shut so fast and biting a little piece out of my seat.
Thankfully the steering damper did its job perfectly and didn't highside me after she straightened out, I headed for the gravel in the end because it was either that or Andy's and hayabusavich's rear end.
Great photos gunmetal! We didn't end up with many (or any) photos from our ride, I wasn't game to stop and risk a Ducati up the arse.
great shots. i would have needed a day off work after a ride as long as that.

glad to hear no damage done.

maybe next time for me.

bike is in the shed awaiting a new tyre.
Great photos gunmetal, was a great day! left home at 6.30 am and parked the bike in the shed at 7.00pm. Definetly going to have to do that southern triangle again, great roads at a great pace. It was fun doing the last 100k's or so in the dark with a bug infested tinted visor :-).
Good to meet some new members , till next time,
"cheers" Dave.