new bking runs 10.14sec in wa last night
evilRasp Wrote:I wonder what the maximum lean angle is like? It'd be an awesome track bike if the weight wasn't a problem for the rider.

Most folk are put off by the looks. They give a very different
impression when you ride one. Try and take one out some time.

[Image: amcnbksy6.jpg]
Don't care about looks. I don't drink lattes :)

More curious about it's enjoyment as a track bike that's a bit different. Looked at recent photos of me cornering on my 'busa at QR, and noticed parts of my bike an inch or two above the deck. While I don't care about looks, I do have a little care for things looking mistreated :)
Eek
Some quick times being made!
Makes some busas look slow!

An that twin turbo b king...
Thats just plain retarded.
But i like it,its overboard haha Pi_thumbsup

An the one with the coloured paint scheme looks real good,
done well!
Tony Nitrous Wrote:...another BigCC bike....

[Image: superbikebkii5.jpg]

[Image: superbikebk2an5.jpg]

[Image: superbikebk3gw9.jpg]

I was always curious....
Now if you have a nitrous bottle there like that on a bike or
even somewhere else,if you come of your bike or drop it on that bottle will it explode?

Confused
NEMESIS Wrote:I was always curious....
even somewhere else,if you come of your bike or drop it on that bottle will it explode?
Confused

Never seen it happen.
I suppose if you dragged the bottle long enough, although the NOS bottles are pretty bloody solid. Nitrous will NOT burn, it is not a fuel, it only carries the extra air to burn the extra fuel you chuck into the motor when you hit the button. To get a good explosion you would need to burst a bottle open, and have a fuel supply, and give it a spark. Im told there have been a few bad Nitrous fires but im yet to see one.
I had a cheap nasty plastic hose blow off a kit before i went to braided lines. Result was 1ld of Nitrous down my leg and a nasty touch of frost bite. Jeez it comes out cold !

Shame Aussie cop's aren't as broadminded as in the UK....
[Image: nosb12fl0.jpg]
Tony Nitrous Wrote:
NEMESIS Wrote:I was always curious....
Confused

Never seen it happen.
I suppose if you dragged the bottle long enough, although the NOS bottles are pretty bloody solid. Nitrous will NOT burn, it is not a fuel, it only carries the extra air to burn the extra fuel you chuck into the motor when you hit the button. To get a good explosion you would need to burst a bottle open, and have a fuel supply, and give it a spark. Im told there have been a few bad Nitrous fires but im yet to see one.
I had a cheap nasty plastic hose blow off a kit before i went to braided lines. Result was 1ld of Nitrous down my leg and a nasty touch of frost bite. Jeez it comes out cold !

Shame Aussie cop's aren't as broadminded as in the UK....
[Image: nosb12fl0.jpg]

Thanks for the heads up tony Pi_thumbsup
I LIKE !!!

[Image: nosbkingbo6.jpg]