Vics - "Goodbye to Winter" ride - 15 Oct
Talk's cheap!

<i></i>
Yeh rockett they do handle well,, for a Beemer. I'm afraid Rev u will have to drink with rockett at Jindy and pretend u have a Suzuki, like rockett does.

Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
I'll drink with anyone Kawa, even dicky knee the Black Kwaka rider

I still have my Suzuki & plan to keep it

I've put far too much time, effort & money into it to handball it to someone else who will only f*** IT UP like they did to my pristine 5 y.o VMAX

I saw it down at PI a couple of years ago (screaming heap of shit now )

Some pricks don't deserve to have bikes <i></i>
Rev.... on a Beemer ? I suppose we'd better get ready for the commentary.... so... Dj... we need a strudel icon. Considering he still owns a busa as well, better make it a cheesecake strudel so he's got all his bases covered. Also... better get an icon of just Sgt. Shultz's head (you know, the guard from Hogans Hero's) so Rev has a new moniker. Better use a shot with Shultz wearing his helmet. (no... thats not a comment on Rev's nether regions !)

Then... if anything ever goes wrong with the Beemer, Rev can quote the immortal words.... "I see nut-ting ! Nut-ting !!!"

Just in case Gdy gets jealous and trades in the step-thru for a Beemer.... better get a Col. Klink icon too.... The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i></i>
Go for it Rev.
Lovely gigga!
I would love a naked one but alas, that will have to wait....

From all of the reports that I have had it is a really nice, well sorted machine.

By the way Mr. Rocket, Heated hand grips are standard!

You just might need to order one with training wheels, what with your shot nerves and failing vision etc. Cheers,
Holge
<i></i>
Achtung Astro

I like my muppet icon...but if you insist

Are you down off cloud 9 yet after your new aquisition

You have been a devoted busa connoisseur for ages who has now morphed into the proud owner of a late model rocketship, more power to ya (metaphorically speaking & otherwise too)

I agree Holge. It's a sweet handling bike alright, the anti dive suspension is very useful in the real world & keeps the whole bike very stable with max braking applied &. it comes with braided lines too.

It wouldn't keep up with the busa if it started last week but I guess I can live with that. <i></i>
Rev... owning a busa is better second time around..... I think its the gap in between that makes you lust more heartily.

I'm a very happy camper.... love my new toy ! This one's a keeper

I hope you enjoy your new toy just as much. The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i></i>
bump... <i></i>
...and grind... Cheers,
Pete

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design,Photography, Bullshit Artist!

"I don't want a pickle,
I just wanna ride my motorsickle."
Arlo Guthrie 1968<i></i>
Starting to sound like my place at night!

<i></i>
Did the missus say you could go Pete??

<i>Edited by: Maggot1300 at: 10/10/06 7:01 pm
</i>
Just reposting meeting place incase you are too lazy to on the 1st page,like me..............
Quote:9:00, Sunday 15 Oct, Maccas, corner of Maroondah Highway and Springvale Road
The Phantom is back !<i></i>
I'm bringing the blue bomber along, don't want the bling bike peppered with rocks again

Yeah yeah I know, I should have been in front but I wasn't coz I'm slow so ease up on me OK

This beemer scares a few bikers & tin tops let me tell you

Must think I'm a stealth

<i></i>
I'm in ...even though I'm working Fri and Sat night and have a Christening to go to in the arvo...
THAT'S the sort of guy I am...

Cheers,
Pete

Z Web World

"I don't want a pickle,
Arlo Guthrie 1968<i></i>
Well u see I don't think this far ahead.
I am lucky if I know what I am doing a week in advance so apparently I said yes to Sandra for this neighbours kid's Christening a few weeks back....a neighbour can you believe it??
So prob meet them at the after party back at there place around 6pm....

Maggot trust me it's all under control...

by Sandra

Cheers,
Pete

Z Web World

"I don't want a pickle,
Arlo Guthrie 1968<i></i>