Galespeed for Gen 2 or Gen1
Ray can you pm with some prices & what you can get on a lighter rear wheel for a gen2 Gold in colour
Just a quick question. Why do we have to PM for a price? Wouldnt it be better to just put the price up for everyone to see.
Galespeed from $2650AU , PM me if u are a Hayabusa Club memeber for a discount price.
Shayne I think the price changes a bit with the US dollar or Mrs Ray gets the shits tripping over his stock pile of shit on the lounge floor & tells him move it of She will move him Coolsmiley
ps how come my quote was higher that the one here, it must be a sponsor thing Icon_box_
Magnesium versus Alloy would be my guess.About $1000 retail difference in price.
simmo Wrote:Shayne I think the price changes a bit with the US dollar or Mrs Ray gets the shits tripping over his stock pile of shit on the lounge floor & tells him move it of She will move him Coolsmiley
ps how come my quote was higher that the one here, it must be a sponsor thing Icon_box_

Cause u got more $$ than most Simmo. And i would like to lighten your burden.
kawasuki Wrote:
simmo Wrote:Shayne I think the price changes a bit with the US dollar or Mrs Ray gets the shits tripping over his stock pile of shit on the lounge floor & tells him move it of She will move him Coolsmiley

Cause u got more $$ than most Simmo. And i would like to lighten your burden.

& you have done well again Clap don't forget the Militec to keep them clean Eek
MMM must be getting close Knuppel2
Thanks Ray rear tyre getting fitted now
thanks again Beer

[Image: Rearwheel007.jpg]
GDAY RAY,

CAN U PM ME A REAR WHEEL PRICE FOR A 08 BUSA. GOLD WOULD BE NICE.

MOST LIKELY DREAMING BUT IF A STD IS 600+ SECOND HAND I MIGHT AS WELL FIND OUT.

CHEERS
i dont know about the alloy or a gen2 wheel but my magnesium galespeed with sprocket and rotor fitted and a mickey thompson tyre on it was 5kg lighter than the stock gen1 wheel with sprocket and rotor and a bridgestone 020 200 tyre on it.5 kg is a lot.The cush drive is heaps better for 60ft,s too.
Sportsbikeparts in US will send a NEW gold with bearings for $460approx .. depending on the day conversion :)
Egos; everyone got one
hey busakid08 you are talking a oem not a galespeed from what i read on mt wtb post. is that correct.

will speak to you soon spaman re: galespeeds. cheers ian.
oh sorry misread your post - yes I was
Egos; everyone got one