Ride for ACT/NSW on Saturday the 7th of October
Hi guys/gals.

Anyone for a spin up to Mt. Panorama, do a few (slow) laps, then have lunch in Bathurst?

Maybe start at about 8am... meet at... ??? (suggestions welcome)
"sometimes crime does pay"<i>Edited by: pan&nbsp; at: 24/9/06 6:22 pm
</i>
Is that offer open to Canberra Bus riders?

You interested Busdriver/Heidi/Mark?

Max
France is full of French ppl.
Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Grey Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
<i></i>
I don't want to rain on your parade PAN but isn't that the Bathurst 1000 weekend?
You may not get onto the track on a bike if it is.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!<i></i>
Yep, spot-on Busgo. I was watching the Formula Carrera (Porsches) on TV today and they explained they had their next round at Bathurst that weekend!

So how about we head south and make it easier for our ACT cousins? Maybe toward Kiama...? Maybe make it a "Welcome Back Max" ride day...?
"sometimes crime does pay"<i>Edited by: pan&nbsp; at: 24/9/06 6:31 pm
</i>
Sounds like a plan. <i></i>
I'm suggesting we meet on the Princes Hwy immediately after Tom Ugly's Bridge (Blakehurst/Sylvania) on the left, somewhere... 8:30am for 8:45am departure... then head down the coast...

Meet at the Kiama Blow Hole by 12 (?)

Others can make it there anyway they like and meet at Kiama for lunch also if you like...

What do people think?
Who's in?
"sometimes crime does pay"<i></i>
I've posted it on OzSports bikes too, so it could be a good turn-out...
I'm in, How about we meet Maccas Heathcote do the national park then down to the new bridge near Stanwell tops on to the Gong, anyone know the way
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
The Canberra riders could meet at the Shell on the way out and meet you all at..............perhaps Bowral?

Canberra riders-anyone interested in this ride?

Max
Home is closer each day
Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Grey Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
<i></i>
I think it's worth people nominating several meeting points.

Those of us closer to the coast will probably meet at Maccas at Heathcote and go through the National Park (new Bridge, etc)... Others could meet at Bowral, and others just rock-up to Kiama, as long as we are all at the Blow Hole at about 12 for a 12:30 ride-off to lunch together...
HTML Comments are not allowed Mark
Canberra's Best Silver/Black K5!<i></i>
Yeah Max I'm there with bling on as long it's not dismal weather. Yeah fair-weather biker and all that

What's the plan Illawarra hwy/Bowral/Macquarie pass / Kiama?
I've travelled Cambewarra rd to Nowra a few times, never see Macquarie pass tho'. Mark
id be itnerested but max didnt invite me so thats it no inviting u all the my fairwell from canberra which involves stripers, grog, stripers and more grog but u jsut all done it and missed out now Dirty Dan For Life<i></i>
Yeh Dan he just wanted to make Bowral in non-stop time instead of wait for cruiser-3-stop time Mark
Max... bloody invite Dan so we can all get an invite to that party ! Which reminds me... Dans having a party ? Geeze... talk about not getting invited... !!! The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i>Edited by: AstroBusa at: 26/9/06 10:59 pm
</i>