Poll: What state are you from
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Vic
15.52%
9 15.52%
Act
5.17%
3 5.17%
Nsw
51.72%
30 51.72%
Qld
17.24%
10 17.24%
NT
0%
0 0%
SA
8.62%
5 8.62%
WA
1.72%
1 1.72%
Tas
0%
0 0%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Jindy 2008 are you going ?
My rooms booked, did the Snowys last weekend and the roads are Good.
[Image: photo3.jpg]
So are the runoffs from what I heard.
Heidi1 Wrote:So are the runoffs from what I heard.

Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 Knuppel2
Yea Browns mountain Rocks
Im a bit dusty
Trust me i know a short cut
Im not a tree hugger, i kiss mountains
ANYTHING to add Heidi Pi_tongue
[Image: photo3.jpg]
ANYTHING to add Heidi Pi_tongue
[/quote]

Nope
APART FROM THE KISSING!!

Lol2 Lol2 Lol2
Got 'wood' did u loafie? Ghastly

Cheers Ruffy
in for sure booking first thing in the morning YAHOO!!!! Egyptian
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
humbussa Wrote:in for sure booking first thing in the morning YAHOO!!!! Egyptian

Pi_thumbsup
still only 20 going they said???
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
humbussa Wrote:still only 20 going they said???

well goes to show that some are full of shit, if we dont get at least 40 ,,well,,, this will be the last time i put my hands up for the Busa club.
kawasuki Wrote:

well goes to show that some are full of shit, if we dont get at least 40 ,,well,,, this will be the last time i put my hands up for the Busa club.
whats doing??? might be that we have so many peeps with stock investments and they just lost their millions??
humbussa Wrote:
kawasuki Wrote:

whats doing??? might be that we have so many peeps with stock investments and they just lost their millions??

could be re the shares and super ,but some dont know what a good time is had at Jindy with the members.
kawasuki Wrote:
humbussa Wrote:
kawasuki Wrote:

could be re the shares and super ,but some dont know what a good time is had at Jindy with the members.

I was going to wax lyrical about those slack Mexicans not coming in the numbers they usually do when I realise that Rocket, Dirtbags (and he brought his lady with him) and Ron are no longer with us to come and show us how to ride.Frown

What a sad thought.(:-((

So come on all you Mexicans, get your arses into gear and come and ride the ride, talk the talk and remember old friends no longer with us.

MaxAustralia2GrouphugAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Shredder, GCBusa & Driller booked in

cya there for many Beer

shane
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
Oh here's trouble.