Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Eastern Creek Trackday Saturday 8th of May - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Track Days / Drag Racing (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Eastern Creek Trackday Saturday 8th of May (/showthread.php?tid=14896)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Eastern Creek Trackday Saturday 8th of May - 09Fatboy - 23-04-2010

Quote:Where's Nigel? He's always a fan. And Steventh. C'mon team

checked out the ec website its fully booked out , i'll put me name down on the waiting list and maybe get in that way.

Pan if you need a bike for the day ,my busa is yours. Its not pretty but still goes fine.
not looking good apparantly 3 on the waiting list already

RE: Eastern Creek Trackday Saturday 8th of May - Heidi1 - 23-04-2010

BUGGER! You know I love playing with you! I wanted to show you how the RGV goes after 5 redbulls!

RE: Eastern Creek Trackday Saturday 8th of May - pan - 23-04-2010

(23-04-2010, 09:58am)09sydrd Wrote:
Quote:Where's Nigel? He's always a fan. And Steventh. C'mon team

checked out the ec website its fully booked out , i'll put me name down on the waiting list and maybe get in that way.

Pan if you need a bike for the day ,my busa is yours. Its not pretty but still goes fine.
not looking good apparantly 3 on the waiting list already

Thanks Nige. Also, if I have the 911 back (being blinged at the moment), it's yours for a spin...

RE: Eastern Creek Trackday Saturday 8th of May - Katana2 - 23-04-2010

Hey people. Me and B 1 will drop in for a watch and g'day. Hope the weather turns out. Does it cost to turn up and watch. Haven't dropped in on a ride day for a long long time!

RE: Eastern Creek Trackday Saturday 8th of May - bazman - 23-04-2010

Yeah, come on out Katana2....

the more the merrier!! Pi_thumbsup
bring the camera, ya never know what might happen ScaryUndecided
....as far as i know, it's free to watch (but don't quote me on that!)

Coolsmiley

RE: Eastern Creek Trackday Saturday 8th of May - BLACKZOOK - 23-04-2010

(23-04-2010, 09:16pm)Katana2 Wrote: Hey people. Me and B 1 will drop in for a watch and g'day. Hope the weather turns out. Does it cost to turn up and watch. Haven't dropped in on a ride day for a long long time!

Be great to see you there mate, just ride in and say hello ECRD dont charge to come down and look, free access to the pits.

Pan does charge a very reasonable fee for his track tips tho, its money well spent.Trophy

Nigel - Nooooo we need you and the mighty busa there buddy - jump the que.

Heidi you wont need the red bulls mate - Like I said happy to smack you round before the first session to help you get the mongrel back!

Embarassed oh f***! she's gunna hurt me bad!

RE: Eastern Creek Trackday Saturday 8th of May - Katana2 - 24-04-2010

Should be good. Haven't raced since '96 on the RGV and don't think I've even been to a bike meet since. I do like the vantage points at eastern though so can't wait to watch a few busas come through turn 2 and 3. See you all there.

RE: Eastern Creek Trackday Saturday 8th of May - BLACKZOOK - 25-04-2010

Sounds good. Make sure you take lots of photos of me, i look FABULOUS on my bike.

RE: Eastern Creek Trackday Saturday 8th of May - bazman - 26-04-2010

(25-04-2010, 11:52pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: Sounds good. Make sure you take lots of photos of me, i look FABULOUS on my bike.

ha ha ha......those sound like the words of a certain red head Lol3
.....go easy on me out there Heidi, i've only ridden the creek once before this time! Undecided

Coolsmiley

RE: Eastern Creek Trackday Saturday 8th of May - pan - 26-04-2010

(25-04-2010, 11:52pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: Sounds good. Make sure you take lots of photos of me, i look FABULOUS on my bike.

You'll find it's quite easy to take great shots of Bruce or Tycho... because they go so slow!

Getting a photo of myself or Heidi on the other hand... 2fast4u

Pi_tongue

RE: Eastern Creek Trackday Saturday 8th of May - Heidi1 - 26-04-2010

ha ha ha......those sound like the words of a certain red head Lol3
Coolsmiley
[/quote]

*cough* Wm *cough*

RE: Eastern Creek Trackday Saturday 8th of May - Katana2 - 26-04-2010

I took good photos of Doohan in '88 at Oran in the world supers round. He was a guest rider for malboro (however its spelt) yamaha with dowson as number 1 rider. doohan smashed the best in the world by 35 seconds in the second leg after beating them by only 20secs in the first leg, then joined the Rothmans GP squad!! I was shooting a film camera then. Should be easy enough with a digital I reckon. Its got a lot to do with aperture setting I think. See ya's there.

RE: Eastern Creek Trackday Saturday 8th of May - TYCHO - 28-04-2010

(26-04-2010, 06:25am)pan Wrote:

You'll find it's quite easy to take great shots of Bruce or Tycho... because they go so slow!

Getting a photo of myself or Heidi on the other hand... 2fast4u

Pi_tongue

OOOOhhhh, thems fightn words buddy. I seem to remember flying past you at a great rate of knots - oh hang on, that was the girl on the little BMW. She did ride like you tho.

Am getting a pair of stickys put on thursday night - so lookout. Mate, look forward to catching up with you again. Its been ages. You wont recognise mine when you see it.

RE: Eastern Creek Trackday Saturday 8th of May - pan - 28-04-2010

(28-04-2010, 08:05am)TYCHO Wrote: OOOOhhhh, thems fightn words buddy. I seem to remember flying past you at a great rate of knots

...and off into the dirt on turn 2 from what I remember! Wasn't that some great video footage you got that day though!?!?!

Looking forward to catching up. You may not know it yet, but you're actually coming for dinner at my place the night before!

RE: Eastern Creek Trackday Saturday 8th of May - TYCHO - 28-04-2010

Awsome. Cant wait for the invite. I will make sure I am excited WHEN I get it.