Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Media Release / Supercheap auto add - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Motorcycle Council of NSW (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Media Release / Supercheap auto add (/showthread.php?tid=16109)

Media Release / Supercheap auto add - big kev - 02-11-2010

RE: Media Release / Supercheap auto add - Macbusa - 02-11-2010

a win for the motorbike community. I must say i am pleased with the quick response by Supercheap Auto.

RE: Media Release / Supercheap auto add - sutur - 02-11-2010

Haha got em'
Well done!

RE: Media Release / Supercheap auto add - big kev - 11-11-2010

hi guys just recived an email from rod colligan head on the MCC

After discussions with Supercheap Auto over their commercial that slightly annoyed the Motorcycling world, they are flying myself to a meeting with them in Brisbane next week to discuss ways that they can rectify the damage done. I shall keep you all informed on the progress.

Regards,

Rob Colligan

cheers guys

RE: Media Release / Supercheap auto add - Macbusa - 11-11-2010

some damage has been done that can't be undone, but nonetheless, good to see / hear them making a effort to rectify it.

I look forward to the outcome.

Thanks Kev for the update

RE: Media Release / Supercheap auto add - Rainbow7 - 11-11-2010

(11-11-2010, 05:53pm)Macbusa Wrote: some damage has been done that can't be undone
Agreed.

RE: Media Release / Supercheap auto add - simmo - 11-11-2010

50 % discount for all bike riders, I can get over it Pi_thumbsup

(11-11-2010, 07:15pm)simmo Wrote: 50 % discount for all bike riders, I can get over it Pi_thumbsup

Lol, yeah, that would help.

I must admit I like cruising around Super cheap almost as good as getting lost in burnings Coolsmiley

(11-11-2010, 07:21pm)simmo Wrote: I must admit I like cruising around Super cheap almost as good as getting lost in burnings Coolsmiley

I hate Bunnings. That place robs me whenever I go in there... It's worse than Star City.

(11-11-2010, 07:23pm)Rainbow7 Wrote:
(11-11-2010, 07:21pm)simmo Wrote: I must admit I like cruising around Super cheap almost as good as getting lost in burnings Coolsmiley

I hate Bunnings. That place robs me whenever I go in there... It's worse than Star City.

Me two but its a good robbing, lol, Star city normally you have nothing to show for it except a hang over the next day or two, lol

(11-11-2010, 07:33pm)simmo Wrote: Me two but its a good robbing, lol, Star city normally you have nothing to show for it except a hang over the next day or two, lol
Actually, I've never left there with less than I went in with. A couple of times I've been even, but otherwise I've come out on top. No such luck with hardware/tool stores, though. My wife doesn't understand why I "need" a second chainsaw...

RE: Media Release / Supercheap auto add - Greeny_SA - 11-11-2010

(11-11-2010, 07:43pm)Rainbow7 Wrote:
(11-11-2010, 07:33pm)simmo Wrote: Me two but its a good robbing, lol, Star city normally you have nothing to show for it except a hang over the next day or two, lol
Actually, I've never left there with less than I went in with. A couple of times I've been even, but otherwise I've come out on top. No such luck with hardware/tool stores, though. My wife doesn't understand why I "need" a second chainsaw...
I have the same problem with bike shops , my wife thinks 9 pairs of gloves is enough,but they get better every time .

(11-11-2010, 08:34pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: I have the same problem with bike shops , my wife thinks 9 pairs of gloves is enough,but they get better every time .
Bahaha! Sounds like my wife. - "Why do you need three jackets? And why do you have five pairs of gloves?"
I hate to think what she's going to say when I buy a second bike...