Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Brocks Alienhead Exhaust - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Hayabusa Exhausts (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Brocks Alienhead Exhaust (/showthread.php?tid=18981)

Pages: 1 2

Brocks Alienhead Exhaust - jamdonut - 19-05-2012

Anyone here have the Brocks Alienhead Exhaust on their bike, and if so where to get them from. Have seen a few on the American ORG and they look pretty good and sound pretty mean.

RE: Brocks Alienhead Exhaust - Troopmaster - 19-05-2012

(19-05-2012, 05:25pm)jamdonut Wrote: Anyone here have the Brocks Alienhead Exhaust on their bike, and if so where to get them from. Have seen a few on the American ORG and they look pretty good and sound pretty mean.

Howdy jam, FYI Ive got a full Titanium 4>1 "CT" on my K9, bought it straight from Brocksperformance about 2 years ago, I dont know if they have a dealer here in OZ.
Mind you, I cant praise their service and communication enough, they were fantastic to deal with!!
Checkout their website, they will bend over backwards to help you!

RE: Brocks Alienhead Exhaust - jamdonut - 19-05-2012

They look good, in line with the R-55 so its hard to pick between the two , decisions to make between the two are going to be hard.

RE: Brocks Alienhead Exhaust - sutur - 19-05-2012

I have a shortmeg. Same thing really.

Unless your hearing has degraded woefully, consider something quieter.

I have to wear earplugs every ride, and I feel sorry for anyone in a 1Km radius because it's that loud.

Seriously, forget it. It's WAAAAAY too loud.

RE: Brocks Alienhead Exhaust - Skidmarx - 19-05-2012

housemate has an alienhead on his gen2, sounds great, it is loud, my hearing isnt the best, but the alienhead sounds perfect to me, infact im planing on buying one myself after hearing his

RE: Brocks Alienhead Exhaust - De5nake - 20-05-2012

I have the shortmeg full system and love it, dollars well spent

RE: Brocks Alienhead Exhaust - BikerBoy - 20-05-2012

I went for the dual Alienhead slip-ons. They look awesome, are loud but not offensive and create a very deep rumble.
I chose this option over a full system so I can easily go back to stock at first sign of Police interest, but all good so far.

RE: Brocks Alienhead Exhaust - simmo - 21-05-2012

Brock Gen 3 big bore for me & as light as, delivered from the states for under 1k at Xmas time, from flee Bay

[Image: EasternCr220112JPM_0957.jpg]

RE: Brocks Alienhead Exhaust - sutur - 21-05-2012

(21-05-2012, 02:23pm)simmo Wrote: Brock Gen 3 big bore for me & as light as, delivered from the states for under 1k at Xmas time, from flee Bay

[Image: EasternCr220112JPM_0957.jpg]

alienhead/shortmeg/streetmeg/gen3 all convertable BTW.

simmo, is the gen 3 cannister itself light and not obnoxious? Ditching my shortmeg if it is.

RE: Brocks Alienhead Exhaust - simmo - 21-05-2012

Quote:simmo, is the gen 3 cannister itself light and not obnoxious? Ditching my shortmeg if it is.

Yep sure is & not that loud either about the same as all the 4 to ones

RE: Brocks Alienhead Exhaust - REVIT13 - 21-05-2012

I had the shortmeg and it is LOUD but Brock's is very good to deal with and Shayne at Cyanide racing is good to deal with in Australia.

I think he is abusa on the forum but can be found on dragbike.com as well.

My akra pipe is a great street system with good performance :)

All comes down to what you want to spend.

RE: Brocks Alienhead Exhaust - Skidmarx - 27-06-2012

well i just ordered my alienhead, cant wait till it turns up :)

RE: Brocks Alienhead Exhaust - VNSVLE - 27-06-2012

If you like the look but want it a little quieter you could always get one of these - http://secure.mycart.net/catalogs/catalog.asp?prodid=4968707

RE: Brocks Alienhead Exhaust - sutur - 27-06-2012

With respect, I wouldn't count on the noise reduction plug on making a difference worth well over $100!

RE: Brocks Alienhead Exhaust - BikerBoy - 27-06-2012

(27-06-2012, 01:15pm)sutur Wrote: With respect, I wouldn't count on the noise reduction plug on making a difference worth well over $100!

These plugs are pretty missleading IMO.
They do work, but do not reduce the volume by any audible level. 10db is like a fly farting in the wind.
However they do change the frequency enough to make it sound like it's quieter to the human ear.

I paid $25 for mine. Not a chance in hell I'd pay $100.

Earplugs are $2. You'll save $98 and they'll do a better job Lol3