Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Ride down to Tathra - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Riding - Not Talking (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Ride down to Tathra (/showthread.php?tid=19680)

Pages: 1 2

Ride down to Tathra - busacrankin - 26-11-2012

Anyone leaving Sydney am on the 7th for the ride to Tathra want to meetup for the journey? Pm me.

RE: Ride down to Tathra - Ward P - 26-11-2012

Must be getting close to work out rendevous points. The Northeners and Canberrians usually meet the Southerners at Cooma about 1-2pm. I'm pretty sure the East End Cafe is no more, so where should we meet up?

RE: Ride down to Tathra - bazman - 26-11-2012

You know that area pretty well, Wardy!! Suggest a good alternative, please mate...Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley

RE: Ride down to Tathra - Ward P - 27-11-2012

(26-11-2012, 10:32pm)bazman Wrote: You know that area pretty well, Wardy!! Suggest a good alternative, please mate...Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley

There's a Big carpark about 400metres back up the canberra road. Subway, and KFC there. If you're coming from Canberra it's 100m past Maccas. 2 servos across the road. Plenty of room. Across the Road from the Sovereign Inn Motel. ???Confused

RE: Ride down to Tathra - wayneb60 - 27-11-2012

good luck in getting some other menbers to ride down with you
try to get a group ride happening but no takers
enjoy your ride it is a good weekend
wayne

RE: Ride down to Tathra - Coach - 28-11-2012

Nick we are leaving Friday around 8.30-9.00 am from Heathcote you are very welcome to ride with us. There is 5 of us riding down the coast road with a couple of stops.

RE: Ride down to Tathra - Dale - 29-11-2012

(26-11-2012, 09:43pm)busacrankin Wrote: Anyone leaving Sydney am on the 7th for the ride to Tathra want to meetup for the journey? Pm me.

Nick, PM Chris (06BUSA) as he is leaving his Dad's place in Sydney Fri morning and meeting up with me on the way down. I'm in Albion Park Rail ..
Cheers .. Dale

RE: Ride down to Tathra - busacrankin - 30-11-2012

(28-11-2012, 07:58pm)Coach Wrote: Nick we are leaving Friday around 8.30-9.00 am from Heathcote you are very welcome to ride with us. There is 5 of us riding down the coast road with a couple of stops.

Coach count me in. Can you pm me where abouts in Heathcote,phone number & any details it`ll be great to catchup.
Cheers Nick
(29-11-2012, 08:40am)Dale Wrote:
(26-11-2012, 09:43pm)busacrankin Wrote: Anyone leaving Sydney am on the 7th for the ride to Tathra want to meetup for the journey? Pm me.

Nick, PM Chris (06BUSA) as he is leaving his Dad's place in Sydney Fri morning and meeting up with me on the way down. I'm in Albion Park Rail ..
Cheers .. Dale

Dale, I might meetup with Coach at Heathcote & maybe we can meet on the highway at Albion Park Rail with 06 Busa as well? Let me know!!!
I`ll pm him. Thanks Mate

RE: Ride down to Tathra - TheAlchemist - 30-11-2012

I'm staying with my family in Cannerra on thurs night. Where and when is the final decision for Canberrans and northerners to meet and ride from on Friday Wardy/Baz/Heidi ???

RE: Ride down to Tathra - Pix - 05-12-2012

Looking for Canberra riders to head down with. Figured if we meet in Cooma at 1-2pm no need to leave before 12. Headed south best place to meet would be Calwell servo or full tank ready to go at the round-a-bout near Theodore on the Monaro HWY?? There is enought room there to pull off the road and gather.

Any takers?? Or anyone have anything else organised?

RE: Ride down to Tathra - Ward P - 05-12-2012

(05-12-2012, 11:03am)Pix Wrote: Looking for Canberra riders to head down with. Figured if we meet in Cooma at 1-2pm no need to leave before 12. Headed south best place to meet would be Calwell servo or full tank ready to go at the round-a-bout near Theodore on the Monaro HWY?? There is enought room there to pull off the road and gather.

Any takers?? Or anyone have anything else organised?

We'll aim for Cooma by 1pm, I reckon. Will confer with rest and post up Thursday night.
my mob. 0419 691210 (but not much reception through the mountains)

RE: Ride down to Tathra - Heidi1 - 05-12-2012

Unfortunately the Canberra mob is seriously depleted this year. Max is in Darwin and I'm heading down by car Saturday arvo (hand isn't up to it yet). Les will most likely meet you in Cooma. First year..... Plan without us :(

RE: Ride down to Tathra - Ward P - 05-12-2012

Franko and Rob arrived this arvo, rest turning up tomorrow, should be 9 bikes riding down from here. I still reckon Cabramurra 11.30, Cooma 1pm.

RE: Ride down to Tathra - revhead - 05-12-2012

might see a few of you on the road as im driving to pick up dj,s old bike from melbourne, il be in anew white Triton with a turbo zx7 behind in the trailer as while im down there im heading to heathcoat for the drags
cheers have the bestest ride and weekend bash ,shiney side up ,
my threat to you all is ,i will be there next year,lol

RE: Ride down to Tathra - TheAlchemist - 06-12-2012

Ward. I'm in Nicholls with family tonight. PLEASE let me know where in Canberra you guys are leaving from and when if that's ok. Would be nice to do the last leg into Tathra with another bike(s)....

I've ridden from Brisbane SOLO so far :(