Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
What's in a name? - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: What's in a name? (/showthread.php?tid=20118)

Pages: 1 2

What's in a name? - Mr Sensible - 19-02-2013

Hi everyone!!
Well, we're down to the last weeks until the Mrs "calves" the last kid - I finally found out what was causing it!!! Pi_tongue - but we're struggling for a name......

The three older sisters are : Natalija, Celeste and Trinity, no worries coming up with the girl names but now we are about to have a boy, we just can't seem to find one, so any suggestions out there??

RE: What's in a name? - bazman - 19-02-2013

(19-02-2013, 09:47pm)Mr Sensible Wrote: .......so any suggestions out there??

yeah.....buy a TV, dude, that all sounds rather painful!!! Pi_freak Lol3

Coolsmiley

RE: What's in a name? - Dan85 - 19-02-2013

Bob. There aren't enough bobs in today's society.

RE: What's in a name? - bazman - 19-02-2013

Ummmm....but seriously, one of our Sydney members has just had a boy and named him "Ryder"!!

I like it!!!! Pi_thumbsup Clap

With a name like that....this little fella is absolutely destined to live his life 'on two wheels'!!! BikerYesBiker

...or you could always go the George Costanza [Seinfeld] way >>> "7" <<< Lol3

RE: What's in a name? - revhead - 19-02-2013

i think "Jet " is cool,

RE: What's in a name? - BEAU - 19-02-2013

My cousin named there son 'Rossi' WTF?!
I'd go 'Casey' any day of the week over that shit....

RE: What's in a name? - BikerBoy - 19-02-2013

hmmm....boys names....well there's; Kanji, Busa, Yoshi, Brock, Pirelli, Ohlin, Brembo..............actually....growin' up with 3 sisters....call him...miserable.

sorry dude, nothin' normal comes to mind. Congrats on your first son though Pi_thumbsup

RE: What's in a name? - Bomb thrower - 20-02-2013

What about Keegan? it means little firey one and with three sisters he will have to be Very Happy

RE: What's in a name? - pan - 20-02-2013

Congrats!
Have you and your Mrs at least got a top 10 list? We could run a "poll".

We had a boy a few weeks back. We went with "Theodore"

RE: What's in a name? - Dan85 - 20-02-2013

Theodore is a good one Pan!! to often these days people give there kids these stupid names and spell them stupidly aswell. time we got back to the good solid names.

RE: What's in a name? - Ward P - 20-02-2013

My daughter narrowly missed out on being called Thomas Austin. (obviously by being born female.) It's a family name and I figured it would be shortenned to OZZI as in "oi oi oi." - not Ozzi Osbourne . . . although?? Undecided

RE: What's in a name? - pan - 20-02-2013

(20-02-2013, 01:57pm)Dan85 Wrote: Theodore is a good one Pan!! to often these days people give there kids these stupid names and spell them stupidly aswell. time we got back to the good solid names.

Yeh mate, we are actually going to spell it Thee-o-door when he gets to school. Don't want him feeling left out... Roll

RE: What's in a name? - Dan85 - 20-02-2013

Lol2

RE: What's in a name? - PostmanPete - 20-02-2013

Congrats to you both! I like Jackson, can be shortened to Jack. A good old simple name.

RE: What's in a name? - Mr Sensible - 20-02-2013

Well, how's this for a few we like?

Zeus
Garrett
Lincoln
Vincent
Tobius
Marcus
Carlos
Samson
Maximilian
Dmitriy