Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
New Traffic Penalties - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: New Traffic Penalties (/showthread.php?tid=22091)

Pages: 1 2 3

New Traffic Penalties - Huls - 19-09-2014

New WA penalties take effect on 26th Sep 2014.

Obscured number plate is now $1000. A heap of other increased penatlies as well.

You have been warned.

RE: New Traffic Penalties - Dale - 19-09-2014

It is a very dangerous thing that obscured number plate.

The authorities only have the public's safety in mind here .. Idiot2

RE: New Traffic Penalties - Shifu - 19-09-2014

Obscured number plate is the same as tax avoidance. Serious crime and it is time it got rooted.... out Lol3

RE: New Traffic Penalties - mozzie26 - 19-09-2014

You would probably be better off not having any number plate, as in it fell off.Coolsmiley

RE: New Traffic Penalties - Batfink - 19-09-2014

Would changing my plate details to Latin letters and Roman numerals be considered obscure?

RE: New Traffic Penalties - A^K^T - 19-09-2014

(19-09-2014, 06:38pm)mozzie26 Wrote: You would probably be better off not having any number plate, as in it fell off.Coolsmiley

A work college had a bike go past him in traffic and saw the bikes plate fall off.

He also had the plate on his Harley wrapped around the guard , was in such a position that he could easily reach back and cover the first few numbers/letters. could be an expensive trick now.

RE: New Traffic Penalties - revhead - 19-09-2014

my old gsxr 1100w that I built a streetfighter out of had a really short german style tail. I used to cover it all the time with my left hand f*** the speed cameras ,in 3 yrs of flogging it never got a speeding fine ,lol

RE: New Traffic Penalties - Belzybob - 19-09-2014

I've just invested in a new device, just like a Toblerone, it has three faces -), unlike pollies who are blind and only have two faces.

I think you'll find a plate that has lost its screws will cost less,

RE: New Traffic Penalties - Batfink - 19-09-2014

I would love to make up a fake plate that was exactly the same as a cop bike rego.... Then blast through every camera I can find lol

RE: New Traffic Penalties - Aussie Steve - 20-09-2014

Wonder if a hoody...taken off cause it was too hot...flopping over the plate would be considered for the 1k rape...knowing the Police farce's preference for saving us from ourselves here in good old wrapped in cotton wool WA it would.

RE: New Traffic Penalties - Batfink - 20-09-2014

I know plenty of 4x4 guys that got done for that here in Tassie after mud runs.... Friggin pathetic

RE: New Traffic Penalties - Belzybob - 20-09-2014

(19-09-2014, 11:01pm)Batfink Wrote: I would love to make up a fake plate that was exactly the same as a cop bike rego.... Then blast through every camera I can find lol

This is sort of a police plate you could use.

RE: New Traffic Penalties - revhead - 20-09-2014

hey TONY next time you see a bike cop remember his plate ,get home and make it up on your computer ,then print it ,laminate it then attach it to your bumble bee ,the exact same size as your plate ,then go the whizzzzzzzz on the speed camera

RE: New Traffic Penalties - Batfink - 20-09-2014

That's what I am talkin about Pete lol

RE: New Traffic Penalties - revhead - 20-09-2014

also get the bike vinyl wrapped white first