Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Oxley Weekend Part 2 - Other thread is dead. - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Riding - Not Talking (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Oxley Weekend Part 2 - Other thread is dead. (/showthread.php?tid=730)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Oxley Weekend Part 2 - Other thread is dead. - BUSGO - 01-06-2005

Simmo, Cowboy and Turtle etc.
I have started a new discussion to carry on from the dead thread we had.
Simmo, I got your mail about Mark.
Can I also suggest to the Sydney group that if the weather is good, Thunderbolt's way is a top ride up the mountain.
If we get as far as Gloucestor and it looks bad we can head via Krambach, Taree, Wauchope and then up the OXLEY instead.
This is top BUSA country in either direction so it will be good however we get there.
Rgds BUSGO
<i></i>

Re: Oxley Weekend Part 2 - Other thread is dead. - simmo - 01-06-2005

Cowboys Post moved over

I have booked accom. in Armidale at the Pembroke Caravan park for Sat. and Sun. nite for us northerners and sat. nite for you southerners. I have 3 guys not counting Busco booked for one nite , 2 cabins side by side. WE only need sleeping bags or such they will supply pillows and the cabins are heated. the acc. sleeps 6 in each, there 8 from Qld. with the other 3 or 4 with you guys with Busco. Anyone wanting acc.ring 1 800 355 578 ask for Nathan tell him you are booking with Cowboy's group and he will put us all in the same area. If anybody needs furthur imformation ring me on 0754963324.Cowboy.
Cheers Robert
<i></i>

Re: Oxley Weekend Part 2 - Other thread is dead. - Cowboy040 - 02-06-2005

Good work Busgo. I thought there was something wrong with that other page.
Driller (Mark) - I have you bunked in with us northerners on Sat night, if you need Sun night please let me know.
Anyone else needing a bunk please let me know asap.
It's all coming together. Looking forward to meeting up with you guys for the ride.
Regards
Cowboy <i></i>

Re: Oxley Weekend Part 2 - Sydney Group. - simmo - 02-06-2005

I have just booked a Sydney cabin with linen for 6 and paid for.
Cowboy also has a couple of beds left also at this stage but are going fast.

This is a 1st in best dressed set up, we have 6 beds in our cabin no 6 gets the sofa bed.

Booked for sure so far is

1 (me) Robert
2 Graham
3 Franko
4 Wayne FJ1300 (Busgo mate)
5 empty bed
6 empty sofa Cheers Robert
<i></i>

Re: Oxley Weekend Part 2 - Sydney Group. - Cowboy040 - 03-06-2005

Hey Simmo
I now have 13 coming down from the north. So those two spare beds you have will be filled. Please do not give them to anyone else.
If we get any more riders we will have to book a small cabin but unless we get further definite bookings the beds are ALL filled.
Regards
Cowboy <i></i>

Re: Oxley Weekend Part 2 - Sydney Group. - simmo - 03-06-2005

No worries Sold, we can always book more if need be, i looked on the web site look much the same set up as the snowys but with water.
Cheers Robert
<i></i>

Wooohooo - 1hotBUSA - 03-06-2005

Hi Guys,

Thanks for booking me in Rob, you're a jellybean and a scallop. I'm looking forward to getting out there on the Busa with the camera.

Franko, your tape is done mate, I'll make sure to bring it. The rest of you hit those number plates with the hairspray because wannabe Ghostrider will be tagging along and you dont want to be too famous.

Regards
Graham <i></i>

Re: Wooohooo - BUSGO - 03-06-2005

Graham,
You just make it to Beresfield with the other Sydney Dudes by 8:30am or you'll have a lot of catchin up to do....

<i></i>

Are we there yet - Driller - 03-06-2005

good one cowboy

forgotten the date! and do you have the address of the caravan park?
sat nite will be fine the bank needs me to go to work on monday

thanks mark <i></i>

Re: Are we there yet - 1hotBUSA - 04-06-2005

Hi there,

Colour me stupid but where in the f*** is Beresfield. Cant we meet up somewhere with a name that I know. I'm guessing it's somewhere near the beginning of the F3

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA<i></i>

Re: Oxley Saturday 18th June - simmo - 04-06-2005

Graham, Franko
Leave Maccas Pennant Hills 7.00 am LHS Nt Bound
Beresfield is at the end of the F3, Nt West of Newcastle (the BP at the big roundabout. Cheers Robert
<i></i>

Re: Oxley Saturday 18th June - BUSGO - 04-06-2005

Sorry Graham, I explained it in the old dead thread but I think the info may still be there if you can find it.
Only 14 more sleeps to go boys.
<i></i>

Re: Oxley Saturday 18th June - 1hotBUSA - 04-06-2005

Thanks Guys,

Just got off the plane yesterday after working for 12 days straight, man I'm exhausted. Really looking forward to going away with you guys though.

I'm off to Adelaide to fix another persons stuff up then back to Sydney in time for the long weekend. More superhuman efforts required at the expense of Visy Industries.

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA<i></i>

Oxley Run - Cowboy040 - 06-06-2005

For those who need the address it is Pembroke Tourist and Leisure Park, 39 Waterfall Way, Armidale. It is getting closer guys, let's hope the weather stays fine for us.
Cowboy <i></i>

Re: Oxley Run - simmo - 09-06-2005

What is the temperature getting down to out there at the moment Turtle
Cheers Robert
<i></i>