Need help - bike wont start...........Fixed.
if it was bad fuel how did you get down to the fuel light with it?
spamanglenn Wrote:if it was bad fuel how did you get down to the fuel light with it?

WE've had a bunch of "Bad Fuel" calls from our servicing mechanics at work. BP puts out dirty fuel every now and then, this manifests itself with fuel injected commonwealth cars that use BP as a majority, start "failing to proceed" shortly after receiving fuel from BP.
Dopesn't matter how much of this shit you've got in your tank, it starts blocking injectors out.
Fucknose why your shop found it necessary to replace plugs that you put in 30 days agao, I would be questioning why that was the case (reckon you got shonked on this one).

Glad you got it sorted bloke. being bikeless sucks at the best of times. Where did you get it fixed?

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Madmax Wrote:
spamanglenn Wrote:if it was bad fuel how did you get down to the fuel light with it?

WE've had a bunch of "Bad Fuel" calls from our servicing mechanics at work. BP puts out dirty fuel every now and then, this manifests itself with fuel injected commonwealth cars that use BP as a majority, start "failing to proceed" shortly after receiving fuel from BP.
Dopesn't matter how much of this shit you've got in your tank, it starts blocking injectors out.
Fucknose why your shop found it necessary to replace plugs that you put in 30 days agao, I would be questioning why that was the case (reckon you got shonked on this one).

Glad you got it sorted bloke. being bikeless sucks at the best of times. Where did you get it fixed?

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2

Now things are getting clear, I did use the BP pump for my last 2 fills (not the same pumps). I always fill up around 1/4 tank (note always SFun_kickingroin) so last time when I filled up on Thursday all was well - didnt notice much change in the bikes performance or sound (I think because I also did the mod of drilling the standard exhaust for some more sound). Friday was alright as the tank was almost full. while coming back from Chipping Norton - went to the washbay at Hassel St corner (Parra) - pressure washed it as there was lot of mud stains on it - water main was broken on one of the street and I was next to a truck and he ran over a puddle.

anyway - riding home all is well. Parked the bike for the weekend - almost 1/2 tank or bit less. went to work on Monday morning all good - it did miss fire couple of times (loud explosions at times) and I though its because of the exhaust modsSFun_kickingroin. coming back around North Ride the Light fuel came on - though of filling it in the morning as there was too much traffic at the pumpSFun_kickingroin.

Worked from home on Tuesday, Wednesday - the bike didnt start - pushed it again to nearest BP and filled the entire tank.

I think the Sydney City Motorcycle changed the plugs because they didnt want to take any chances as all the four chambers were flooded with petrol and the bike had been through almost a hour of jump start and other gimmicks.

Anyway sorted things out, will be picking it up today at 8.30 AM and heading to work.....no more fills from BP.

Cheers,

Bill
sounds like a hole lot of trouble from BP oh well least it is all running properly again have fun
Trophy Got the bike back, what a difference - very happy with it. didnt like the repair bill Undecided specially that they charged me $ 20 for fuel and I got a empty tank WtfKnuppel2

Any way its great to get Hayabusa back.......

Bill
Hi,
I think the it is always best to stay away from a fuel station if you see a tanker unloading fuel.
If there is any shit or water or what ever in the storage tanks which there always is it will stir it up and you put it into your tank. They use to have filters on their systems but as I know that does cause problems, so they are no longer used. If I see one where I would normally pump i go on to the next one. Yes some times we get caught and miss the tanker that has just left.
Anyway that's what I always do.
Cheers
John
Thanks John
Good advice to change oil now. As noted above, fuel would have got past the rings and diluted the oil.