Yoshimura RS3
G'day all, i am thinking about purchasing a pair of stainless bolt on Yoshimura RS3's, my 2001 Busa has been remapped, got a highflow airbox and TRE, just want to know what sort of tuning may or may not need to be done after instillation, can the stock ECU be tuned to suit or would i be better off getting a PC3?
Since that the fuel has been remapped can i just install the pipes and ride as is?
Any and all info will be very much appreciated.
Cheers Beer
Stay uprightAction-smiley-083
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
Katanaman Wrote:G'day all, i am thinking about purchasing a pair of stainless bolt on Yoshimura RS3's, my 2001 Busa has been remapped, got a highflow airbox and TRE, just want to know what sort of tuning may or may not need to be done after instillation, can the stock ECU be tuned to suit or would i be better off getting a PC3?
Since that the fuel has been remapped can i just install the pipes and ride as is?
Cheers Beer

Mate u would be better off getting a new system then use a PC.
The RS3's should bolt on without the need of a PC3 if the bike is still running stock mufflers.
You may still need to get a Yoshi box remap from the local Suzuki dealer to adjust the fuelling.
This should be fine for road use. If you plan on trackdays or drags, go the PC and get it dyno'd for what you intend but even just a yoshi box adjustment of the ECU is probably all you need.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
i've changed my K8 to Yoshi 22's slip ons, just notice a few hesitations every now and again, can our local suzuki dealer tune this out or does it need a actual bike dyno tuner to set it up.....
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
@ humbussa -Pull the baffles out if you haven't already.
If you have done that, simply disconnect the battery for a couple of minutes, reconnect it and then reset your clock.

P.S. Run on 98 octane whenever you can.

No problems with a GEN II and slipons.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Katanaman Wrote:G'day all, i am thinking about purchasing a pair of stainless bolt on Yoshimura RS3's, my 2001 Busa has been remapped, got a highflow airbox and TRE, just want to know what sort of tuning may or may not need to be done after instillation, can the stock ECU be tuned to suit or would i be better off getting a PC3?
Cheers Beer

Hi Mate,

with slip-on's - just get her a dyno run & tune with Yoshi box, that is all you need to do!!

Dont need a power commander for cans - full systems yes ;) you dont NEED one - but you will get max power from it if you do.
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
BUSGO Wrote:@ humbussa -Pull the baffles out if you haven't already.
If you have done that, simply disconnect the battery for a couple of minutes, reconnect it and then reset your clock.

P.S. Run on 98 octane whenever you can.

No problems with a GEN II and slipons.

really that easy, k i'll give it a try......Baffles were out straight up Very Happy
so will that reset the computer or something?
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa