Road Trip !!!!!!
Good to see you back home safe hope you had a great trip Pi_thumbsup
Us Vics love the water Confused
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(06-05-2010, 09:32am)Champs Wrote: I have a few happy snaps that I will post up soon. Yes Missy I heard your voice in my head each time I saw something photoworthy, so I stopped a few times :)

lmao!! Pi_tongue you did better than I did. Can't wait to see. Sounds like you had an awesome time.
Go hard, or Go home!
Sounds like great fun, we'll catch you next time you shoot through. PHOTOS!
Glad to hear you got home safely Champs, big trip, are you still up for a ride round the sunny coast some time ?
Got the message - photos soon!!!

Yep Steve, Sunny coast rides still rock, Will wait for my shoulders to reconstruct themselves though !!!
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Hey Champs, glad you returned safely, and to hear of your wet and dry experiences - happily the latter were more than the former! Trust your shoulders will 'reconstruct' in due course and the rides on the Sunshine Coast sunnier than down my way. Was good to meet and greet and will no doubt be up your way some time. Glad to report that last weekend Ginger's Creek was dry, the twisties empty of traffic, and had a ball. Unfortunately it finally put paid to my front tyre and am replacing it next week with an Avon ultra 2, but not before I had a heap of fun. It's a great piece of road as you found out Very Happy
Cheers
Pastor
Finally !!!

Here are some photos from my mexican trip now that I have not only found my camera, but got off my butt to put them on here Very Happy

Looks like the photos are a little mixed up, but you should get the idea....

All clean and sparkly and ready to go!!!

Ginger creek from the Armidale end anyone? I thought 20 k's was good until I saw the 50k sign down the road Drool

I thought this was photoworthy just outside Lithgow heading towards Oberon

What's with all the timber bridges? This one was quite quaint but they feel a little like railway lines going over them

One just for Heidi and her BIG fetish and trip planning

Now this one is just AMAZING!! Would have been even better if it was dry at the time Confused

Some of the windy wet dirt. Lucky I bought the Busa with the motocross option attached

Lucky me - Sharon joined me for a couple of fun days out along the Great Ocean Road. Even had a dry day for the return trip Pi_thumbsup Very Happy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Ooohhhh..... I love a big thing!
Nice pics Champs...what rubber were you on and how did they hold up?
I was on a new Michelin 2CT rear and a near new (thanks Keenbeen) Michelin 2CT front. Both held up well. Travelled about 5500 k's with most being non-windy and the rear has only the start of a flat area but still 80% meat left. Only two slips for the whole trip..... First in nasty wet on very shiny bitumen straight (just a wiggle), second was a front slip on dry but very shiny bitumen turning out of a servo and accelerating.

This is my second set of 2CT's and they seem good, but then again the originals were good as well.
I'm currently running the same tyres...never had them before, just curious to get an idea on wear/mileage...thanks Champs.