PI Ride Day 9th May
Will be eating 1000's down the straight on this date if anyone wants to join in and gang up on the poor barstards with me and some mates of mine. Trophy
Just booked it. Come on everyone, come ride ya bike on the best track in the world! All skill levels catered for, no one judges you for not ridin like Stoner. Stop pondering and do it. Forfill a dream...
.jpg   pi dec 16th #6.jpg (Size: 6.19 KB / Downloads: 88)
.jpg   pi dec 16th #4.jpg (Size: 5.74 KB / Downloads: 88)
A month too soon for me Beau. I'll have my licence back in my hand June11
so after then I'l be keen to head down with you for a blast around the track.

Great pics too. Our L0 Black Busa's look quite intimidating on the track.
Would love to, but work commitments stop me.
After the supers and Afterburner day this weekend, I wont get a chance 'till December!! Undecided

But have fun! it's a way off yet so there's bound to be some takers.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Paul, ive got mine back 4th july. Yes So were gonna have to org a ride day for sure! Two black LO's tormenting them..... Lol2 And maybe a few days away....you in?

I'm off nightshift now so ill be catching up for that drink and endless bike chat very soon.

Im tryin to get down for another ride day next week for my birthday gift to myself.......what else would a bloke want? Biker Smitten
(25-02-2011, 04:27pm)BJK1 Wrote: Paul, ive got mine back 4th july. Yes So were gonna have to org a ride day for sure! Two black LO's tormenting them..... Lol2 And maybe a few days away....you in?

I'm off nightshift now so ill be catching up for that drink and endless bike chat very soon.

Im tryin to get down for another ride day next week for my birthday gift to myself.......what else would a bloke want? Biker Smitten

Yep, I'm up for a ride at PI, with a few days away riding, the drink and the chat anytime.

...as for the birthday thing, mines actualy tomorrow, and the present to myself was a ticket to WSBK, Galespeed Type 'S' rims, BrakeTech Axis Iron Rotors and a set of Ferodo pads. Sweeeeeet!!!!!
Bump
Weathers looking good for Monday. Come on fellas...you'll have a ball!