Some T-shirt Designs
yeah,i love the first one,he looks like the martian
Hey,Rocket Rod,nice to see that someone else had a mis-spent youth,glued to the cartoonies.`Marvin the Martian`could very well have been the model for that design,as there certainly are performance similarities between the Busa & his spaceship,right?

I`ve had a couple of `test` t-shirts made with that design,printed using a new process on a black t-shirt.The result has been fantastic.

Rod,if your size is `L` or `XL`,just Email me your address & I`ll send you one. No cost mate,as the printer did these for me as a trial run with the new process.

frank.lovasz@bigpond.com

Cheers Franko
Hey Franko,thanks for the cool t-shirt .You other guys should check these out,they're great.
Here's another design courtesy of Wily (Franko)

and a slight (very rough) modification on that one:

Peter Altas
BUSA-1
Like the mod version - how do we get it onto a tee shirt ?
Wait until Franko get's mine done for me and I'm sure once we have a prototype, I can post some pics with prices and he can take orders.

Watch this space.
Peter Altas
BUSA-1
Of the last two, I prefer the first one.

I am happy for someone else to do the work for a change, too. If you want to get the club logo on there, too, (with the fixed kanji symbol, of course) let me know.

If you want to talk about promoting the shirts or production quantities, email me:

aus_hayabusa@hotmail.com

or give me a call:

0403 76 76 76

In fact, give me a call, anyway, cause we were looking at doing some hats and/or stickers at the same time.
Richard you have mail (ive always wanted to say that )
If any of the troops are interested,here are a few ideas for t-shirt designs.
I do have others in the works,but for now would appreciate any feedback on this current batch.
Cheers Franko
PS:A really big thanx to Peter for helping with the postings.