Low life bastards!
Some a$$hole or virus hacked my store and removed many, many months (endless hours) of work from it.. reset everything and removed all but a few images..

Worst thing, I discovered it this morning.. the same day that I leave for 3 weeks to melbourne, I won't even have a chance to get it back up until 3 weeks.... what next ... my plane falls out of the sky !!!

Regards
1 pissed of bloke. Grant.

New Page 1RegardGrantKing of Stealth Bling www.blingpartsaustralia.com.au
Sorry to hear that Grant.
Did you do the website yourself or get a pro to set it up?
Do you do backups on your site, it should be an easy restore if you do.

If it was a pro, they should have better security and maybe a backup facility.

A warning to all those web dealers. The competition on the web is strong and unprotected sites are an easy mark for professional hackers or other like minded companies looking to wipe out the opposition.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!
Even my backups have been deleted..

Will start all over again when I return .

New Page 1RegardGrantKing of Stealth Blingwww.blingpartsaustralia.com.au
Oh thats shit Grant.if you find out ho they are ill bring some of my boys up on a holiday with me and we will go see em or if they not in aus i can find one of my relatives to go get em. there spread right across the world and there all frigging dodgy so let me know Dirty Dan For Life
Sorry to hear about that Mate...

You will get it sorted out , you allwasy bounce back from this

sort of shit Regards Richard

“Racing is living, everything else is just waiting”
ever a big prick trying to pick smaller dealer off or some smart arse nerd with nothing else better to do

THE WARRIOR

REGARDS ROD
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Hay man, real sorry to here about the site.!!!!!!

The only thing for sure is that there are wankers every where just trying to f*** people like you and me over!

and why???

Jast cause they can.

Edited by: AxeMan at: 5/10/06 1:37 pm
Can your provider track things like this, Grant? I am definately keeping a local backup on an unplugged external now. I have consulted westpac and they have provided some sort of system that doesn't allow me to store (accidently of course), peoples pers numbers. If I don't have them, they can't be stolen off me. it is a tricky world, and it's full of pricks.

Enjoy your course, if you can.