Joining the MCC of NSW.
+1 from me to Ruffy when i first saw the post i hand balled to volvi
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
If the MCC is any thing like the MRA Victoria
http://mraa.org.au/forum/modules/news/
then yes we as individuals ought to support and join these organisations as they lobby for our rights and interests and wthout riders to support them, they cant function effeciantly.

Just noticed the MRA represents all Australia.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Volvi Wrote:If the MCC is any thing like the MRA Victoria
http://mraa.org.au/forum/modules/news/
then yes we as individuals ought to support and join these organisations as they lobby for our rights and interests and wthout riders to support them, they cant function effeciantly.

Just noticed the MRA represents all Australia.

Thats ok fellas - just floated an idea, just as a side its interesting that most of the replies have been from south of the border where i know they have been having problems(Dale Maggs) so you guys are kicking it, but in NSW the MCC has been a positive force between motorcyclists and govmint.
I wasnt saying register this club as a club with agm's and all the other admin crap that goes with that, all i meant was that we register our name with the MCC and along with the other 43 clubs in NSW that have done it we are entitled to have 2 representatives at each meeting, where we can get feedback on what's going on in the motorcycling world outside our club and also give something back cause lord knows there are plenty of free opinions around here Lol3
But as the masses have spoken - I will file the idea in the bin.

Although, I reserve the right to say "I told you so" the next time someone says that motorcyclists get a raw deal and that beaurocracy is against us and all that crap Showback Coolsmiley

Ruffy
can one register with them as a club without being a registered club? if so Ive got no objections if you want to do that and go to their meets repping us in NSW, if there are no objections.
I second that!! :) if we dont need all that crap - for sure rep us :)
who are the MCC are they Aust wide or just nsw if you have a link to there web site Ruffy past it so we can have a read up maybe pop along one night with your mate and do see what they are about
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
That sounds fair enough. Like Raz said, and I'll give you a 3rd Pi_tongue

You post for opinions..... I could start charging for them if you like :pi_money: (joke)

But you are right. In victoria we have our official bike crowds and they do F#@k all for us. If anything they make matters worse with their behavour. So I am sure that you can understand my hesitation.
Holger the Dane Wrote:That sounds fair enough. Like Raz said, and I'll give you a 3rd Pi_tongue

You post for opinions..... I could start charging for them if you like :pi_money: (joke)

But you are right. In victoria we have our official bike crowds and they do F#@k all for us. If anything they make matters worse with their behavour. So I am sure that you can understand my hesitation.

mccofnsw.org.au

You guys are really something - you know that!

Bloody Seige mentality at its best, although I've driven in Melb a couple of times and have seen how scared the drivers are there - they actually sit in the left hand lane and under the speed limit!
Authority has them scared shitless - Yes i've heard the stories of how sneaky and ruthless the plod is there.

I don't mind Melb, but i wouldn't move there for that reason aloneFrown

Ruffy
Valid point Mr Ruffy.

Unfortunately the Motorcycle lobby groups don't tend to carry much authority (that is if anyone really chooses to listen to them, which they don't)

Sad but true.. :-(
I still think in Melbourne were the best city for bikes.
agree - the difference of having car's MOVE out of my WAY here in Melbourne VS them trying to AIM for me in Sydney was a nice coming home pressie when I moved back down here ;)

<3 VIC!