ZX14 info
:rolleyes: you guys have pwr,brakes and handling ....ride something that only revs to 6 and 1 front brake and 320 kilo....Violin
Tim,Tim u got slip ons mate ,and Muzzy wtf, u didnt give me a chance to quote on the Muzzy. But mate next time a 4 in 1 heaps of weight gone and anpther 10 hp + looks better.
I got a mate in Japan quoted me this out of a Japanese bike mag;

ZX14は隼でない

His translation for me was "Kwaka ain't no Busa".
He then told me the general gist of the article was that the Busa still rulez!

Ok, pointless post but I thought it was neat.

(For a dorky Aussie in Japan his Japanese sounds better than his Ingrish)
As the brembo non radial brake adaptors are no longer made you will see a busa with radial brakes in the medium term.as for know i,ll soon be able to give some assesment of braketeck rotors,braided lines and brembo radial master cylinder with standard calipers,still a very good update from stock with greatly improved braking power,I,m just waiting on some longer brake lines.
SON OF KAWASUKI.Very Happy
Summation : Tim's got a bike he enjoys. We've got bikes we enjoy. Rocket gets to put the boot into the cheesecake.

Looks like everybody's happy eh ?
Astrobusa Wrote:Summation : Tim's got a bike he enjoys. We've got bikes we enjoy. Rocket gets to put the boot into the cheesecake.

Great point Mate......Clap Pi_thumbsup

:lol:
Regards Richard.....

Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

[Image: l_b8cd83806072859a2e37a2a757a8eb9a.jpg]

http://www.youtube.com/v/JN-CBpFRirY
DjPete Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/v/JN-CBpFRirY

Some very interresting bits there DJ.
I am very glad to see that the stock busa shows 154 hp and 96 ftlbs of torque when new.
My bike with 8 years and over 100,000 ks on an untouched motor and slippery tyre is still just short with 152hp and 92 ftlbs.
I wonder what a ZX14 motor will be like after an 8 year flogging..:rolleyes:
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
F.B.R.1347 Wrote:
Astrobusa Wrote:Summation : Tim's got a bike he enjoys. We've got bikes we enjoy. Rocket gets to put the boot into the cheesecake.
Great point Mate......Clap Pi_thumbsup

Thanks FBR... but lately we're lacking the wit and dry humour of our wise and wizzened ones.... :waldorf: and :statler: so its becoming a dry old argument. Come back Rev and GDY !!!
Quote:I doubt a 14 doesn,t handle better than a busa

Every test I have seen so far gives the nod too the busa for handling.(to be fare I have not seen every test made)
Astrobusa Wrote:
F.B.R.1347 Wrote:
Great point  Mate......Clap   Pi_thumbsup

Thanks FBR... but lately we're lacking the wit and dry humour of our wise and wizzened ones.... :waldorf: and :statler: so its becoming a dry old argument. Come back Rev and GDY !!!

Mate your Dead Right......... Come back Rev and GDY !!!
:ausflag:
Regards Richard.....

Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

[Image: l_b8cd83806072859a2e37a2a757a8eb9a.jpg]