Thank You Sam!!
For these!! :) got them today - VERY happy TrophyTrophy Now I gotta get me some metal polish for them tomorrow Very Happy

[Image: IMGP0113.jpg]

[Image: IMGP0114.jpg]
hahah easy as bro. i'm happy you like em.
very much so!! :) thanks again - they will finish off the bike well. Called the painter yesterday after noon - everything is stripped back & primed - colour is going on this week & next then stickers. so another 2 weeks. I have had the mirrors colour coded & the plastics around the dash, plus got the pipes that come out from the plastics re-painted in the high temp black - SOOOOooo can't wait to get it back - get these on & then off for a remap, valve, injector & shim check up's ;)
RaZz0R Wrote:very much so!! :) thanks again - they will finish off the bike well. Called the painter yesterday after noon - everything is stripped back & primed - colour is going on this week & next then stickers. so another 2 weeks. I have had the mirrors colour coded & the plastics around the dash, plus got the pipes that come out from the plastics re-painted in the high temp black - SOOOOooo can't wait to get it back - get these on & then off for a remap, valve, injector & shim check up's ;)

good stuff. glad to see everything is coming together.
hey Raz, i stopped in and had a look at your baby today. all stripped and re-primed and ready to paint Pi_thumbsup those cans are gonna look so much better than the D&D's that are on there mate, she should be a very pretty lil thing when shes finishedSmitten
Hey Maggot :) Thanks mate - was going to get a mate of mine to pop in & check up on her. Ian's doing a wicked job & got lots to do for me - so thank you for that!! :)
no probs mate, I was just in there to check into getting some custom fairings made up (he's put me on to a few places) and figured i'd ask about your while I was there. so yep it is re-primed and ready for the new colour.:ausflag:
Hot stuff RaZzor Pi_thumbsup looking foward to seeing your Busa matey...
never fly higher than your angel.
Smitten Smitten

same here - with all the extra bits its going to be like new Very Happy lol well look like it atleast