Chain Lube
Hi Guys (both genders), can anyone help with this?

I have been using Dupont's teflon multi use dry wax lubricant for some time now and find it really, really good. The problem is I'm down to my last can and can't source any more until late September. Repco are the distributor but don't currently stock it. Does anyone know where I can get some in Aus (plenty of o/s suppliers but they wont ship outside their own country)???

Any assistance would be much appreciated.
that may be an excellent lubricant but is it safe for chains with o rings? as it isnt a designated chain lube.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Volvi Wrote:that may be an excellent lubricant but is it safe for chains with o rings? as it isnt a designated chain lube.
Hi Volvi
Yes, definately O ring safe. I checked that out with the Dupont guys before I started using the stuff. Also, I had been using it for 18 months on my ZX14 so I would have noticed if the o rings were cactus (quite noticable is the reduced rate of wear to chain and spockets as well). The same product was also marketed in the USA as a specific mc chain lube. It really is great stuff - I really need to lay my hands on some more as I'm now reluctant to use anything else. The other bonus with this stuff is that, because it's a "dry" wax, it doesn't attract much dirt and very little flings off - I've never had such a clean looking chain and rear wheel (I better shut up now - this is starting to read like a commercial).