Standard height gen 2.
the known a/sb racer got his busa today. will have to head out with the 45 i think from now on. be good. some shock results at the nitro's today.
(12-09-2009, 09:51pm)REVIT13 Wrote: the known a/sb racer got his busa today.
Thats good mate. Yeah had a look before at some of the results.Read
(12-09-2009, 09:51pm)REVIT13 Wrote: the known a/sb racer got his busa today. will have to head out with the 45 i think from now on. be good. some shock results at the nitro's today.

I'm running 17- 47 may try at 48 soon it maybe better depending on my 60 foot times, I'm doing the stock ECU flashing now so only earlydays again for me again,
keep us posted on your progress simmo.

ps. if you are ordering a genuine full clutch kit these days. don't expect it to be easily available as some of the fibres are on back order in Aust.
any updates?

Rangz 9.76 at std height,stock gearing and yoshi slip ons and no lowering links or strap.

He has since lowered the bike and managed a 9.50. Can't wait to see him gear it.

Tim Mclure A/SB racer managed a string of 9.41's on his lowered busa which has micron headers and a slashcut muffler and 45t. Tim is no lightweight either but went into the 1.5's on the 60ft.

all these bikes are oem std wheelbase for those wondering.

Off to the track for some fun tonight on my recently extended busa which keeps going faster and breaking out in dyo. Need a lotto ticket at the moment. Cheers Guys.