Rocks birthday
Clap
Rocks birthday 8/8. So happy birthday to him.
Hope its a good one.
Biker
G'day Stan..You still got your collection ? Very Happy

I'm collecting old Trumpys myself now Smitten

Your old Busa ended up back in NSW.....(Sydney)..
Never ride the A model of anything.
Pi_thumbsupHI BILL.
Good to hear from you,knew you were still about,but didn't know you had the Busa up for sale - how many ks did you eventually turn over.
Also seen your comment re a new Trumpy.
Collecting old ones hey- is it true all the fencing wire and sand around your area has disappeared?
Still got all my bikes but had a bad year last year.
Had open heart surgery,4 bypasses, and lost my right kidney with a cancer on it. All seems better now,final checkup 2nd sept. so am all fired up about a newbie soon . Decisions,decisions.
Roys b/day on the 8th but no response - does any body know, how or where he is. Been some rough weather in W.A.
Anyhow keep on smiling for all those speed cameras in Vic. Funny how the road toll is not dropping isn't it.
CHEERS Clap
Stan: Fencing wire ! sand ! nah, someone else already took it , BSA bloke I think, .........the Trumpys are going alright, although the old Bonnie has severely tested my spannering abilities !! but I was determined to win, it's a rocket, you don't need speed to have fun, besides, if the old girl could do 200 you'd NEVER stop it Roll

Sounds like you have been a bit crook there Stan, my brother had the same thing..he's fine now & back working @ 76 (because he likes to!)
(Never smoked, wasn't a piss pot, ate good & still has a quaddy bypass)

I ended up doing about 24000 on the old Bus, spent about 10K on bling.................never again !! I sold it to a bloke on North Shore in Sydney, for $13.5K he rang me after a year & asked if I wanted to buy it back for $12K? ....sorry mate been there done that, next !!

I've put 44,000 on the K1200s, haven't spent a zac on it, but my 5 year give it the arse rule is fast approaching Confused
Never ride the A model of anything.