Macca on a sunday
Any one listen to this . One of Maj 's friends was speaking this morning about there up coming trip to the States for the land speed records. Handled herself very competantly giving us the public a good insight into the sport. Pretty sure she's riding one of Maj world record holding bikes herself this year . Good luck to you all
Kim did well , trying to drum up a bit of support, (and maybe some sponsors :) )
Much better at that sort of thing than i am,
I missed it this morning but was able to find the discussion on Macca's website, guessing the time close enough to find it at 7:13
Kim is co riding the Aussie 750 with me , We make a couple of changes to setup and run seperate classes
She has run 213mph , not far behind my 220, and potentially will go faster than me with her smaller body getting out of the wind better .
Changed setup this year as last years methanol just seemed hungry for aluminium ....., back to a 120 octaine gasoline and a new water/ice intercooler should be more reliable on the minute + wide open throttle at 30 psi boost and hopefully be able to run closer to the 230-240mph i think the bike is capable of .
Dave, thanks for your support :)
Good stuff Greg and again all the best for kickin some ass in the U S of A.
Here's salt in your eye .................. ?