rider down mt glorious bris
Hope you are all keeping safe, remember to stay upright

My boss who is a fireman says a rider has gone across the line into the path of an oncoming truck.
Stood no chance.

Going fast is fun but leaving family and friends especially this time of year is not!!

Regards

Rob
(29-11-2012, 03:33pm)rob Wrote: Hope you are all keeping safe, remember to stay upright

My boss who is a fireman says a rider has gone across the line into the path of an oncoming truck.
Stood no chance.

Going fast is fun but leaving family and friends especially this time of year is not!!

Regards

Rob

Never nice to hear what ever they ride make you think what if.

Hope he/she didn't feel anything.
I've been playing up there a bit recently.
It's quieter on weekdays and I live near by.

Sad to hear.
its sad to hear,very sad ,i do ride my busa like a rat bag ,but i always ride to my limits and never x the centre lines ,RIP buddy
Well put Rob, I too ride to my limits, sometimes I have a little too much fun and make mistakes, but it's never good to hear about a rider down. RIP matey.
Every (k) over is a THRILLER ! Pi_tongue

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
2013 Australian Hayabusa Show & Shine BEST IN SHOW
2013 AHC BOTY Bike Of The Year Trophy
Sad to hear of another life lost .
Over the years there has been far too many similar accidents over Mt Glorious. I don't know this poor chaps cause of accident , but I'm surprized some people still consider it a race track with the amount of traffic , blind tight corners , and not to mention the amount of Police presence.
I love to get into it too and have some fun but now play safe so close to home.
I went over Mt Glorious last Sunday, heaps of bikes up at the cafes early in the morning and three times that later in the day. Always bikes up there of all types and sizes .
We had our fun further out off the main roads.