MacBusa is coming to Vic
well, I'll be driving all the way from Townsville to Puckapunyal (1hr nth of Melbourne.) and staying there for 6 weeks, unforyunately I can't bring the busa... but am more than happy to meet you guys and girls along my travels down there.. put a few names to faces... and have a couple of

Another question.. Is there a place I can hire sportsbikes.. (maybe a busa ) for a weekend as I know you guys have some nice roads down there..

Regards
Grant

www.blingpartsaustralia.com.au

My pride and joy
Be good to meet you Grant, Pukka is nice and central, !/2 way between our 2 major drag strips, next to Broadford circuit, in the hills..Chuck a trailer on the back and bring a bike!
Hire bikes are expensive down here, but i will check with a mate who used to run a hire business and see where the good deals are.
Must admit last time i was in your area i had to hire a bike to checkout the Mt Molloy, Gillies and Kuranda rds, worth every cent ..
would love to bring a bike but unable too..

I'll be wanting to go the drag strips for sure..

Yes the gillies and kuranda are the best i ever been on...

cheers. Regards
Grant

My pride and joy
How about replacing the car with the bike on the journey down. Tank bag + rack bag enough luggage for anyone. I have secure garage and accomodation in Sydney if you need somewhere to stop.
I wish I could ride down, but I have alot of gear to bring..

A huge Army trunk, all my work gear and etc.. (including bike parts ) )

Will bring the bike another time.. Regards
Grant

My pride and joy