Underslung exhaust
Thinking about doing something unusual with a project 'busa, and an underslung exhaust ala KTM 1190 RC8 or Buell Firebolt sounds like it could be an interesting concept. I'd be free to clean up the back end and give it a different looking stance.

I haven't found any in searching, anyone know of any? I'm beginning to think it'd be a custom job (which would definitely have its benefits).
Go custom

[Image: DSC00745l.jpg]
Underslung ?

[Image: Oct2007023-1.jpg]
Kinda sorta what I'm looking for. I'm still trying for road legal, so I'm wondering if it'd be possible to fit a suitable muffler in the empty space underneath the swing arm. Might put my current K7 up on a stand tonight and have a look, if I cut the little bit of fairing it may just work.
evilRasp Wrote:Kinda sorta what I'm looking for. I'm still trying for road legal, so I'm wondering if it'd be possible to fit a suitable muffler in the empty space underneath the swing arm. Might put my current K7 up on a stand tonight and have a look, if I cut the little bit of fairing it may just work.

This one is almost underslung!

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...pid=122673&
Brocks Alien Head system...

Custom sounds like the go!

Dave
Gave Pipemasters in Brisbane a call, they're willing to give it a go. The guy sounded a bit unsure till I mentioned I was happy to cut the fairing.

Going to head down to their shop on Saturday for a chat. The rough price given was quite competitive as well.