NATIONAL MOTORCYCLE MUSEUM Sunday 4th february All Welcome
Hi all,

Ford & I will be heading to the National Motorcycle Museum at Nabiac on Sunday 4th Feb. All welcome leaving at 8.00 am from the Caltex servo at Morisset off the freeway at the Morisset exit near the Industrial Park.
If any of the Newcastle members that live further up, instead of meeting at Morisset we can meet you at the Shell service station over the Hexham bridge.
The Museum is at 33 Clarkson street Nabiac. In case any of you are saying "Where the #$@% is NABIAC??" it is 28km south of Taree on the Pacific Highway, or 1.5 hours North of Newcastle in NSW.
Here is there web address www.nationalmotorcyclemuseum.com.au

BRADDO
"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch."

<i>Edited by: braddo2264 at: 15/1/07 8:44
</i>
My Missus and I rode to the Gold Coast and back from Melb in Nov 05. On the way home we stopped at the NMM and I'm glad we did, the place is brilliant. Very much worth the the look!!! <i></i>
Yep, I'm in. It's a great day out and you even get to zoom over the Bulahdelah Mtn to get there...

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!<i></i>
Brian Kelaher and Margaret, his wife own it/run it. owned the "Stable" here in Canberra for 20+ years before selling it to Action and heading to Nabiac. They are lovely people. It's a fantastic place to amble through and well worth the stop.

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Grey Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
<i>Edited by: Max&nbsp; at: 14/1/07 23:32
</i>
Anyone Interested All

As it stands

Busgo
John
Greg
Ford & Linda
Me & Simone

BRADDO
"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch."

<i></i>
There maybe some more Newcastle people yet Braddo, we talked about it at coffee last Saturday.

I'm thinking of going down to the drags on Wednesday night.
Are you interested?
Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
Won't be able to do this one brad.Same old reason mate.Have a blast and may your wheels not point up!!!!
GARBO <i></i>
Quote:Same old reason mate

And what would that be Garbo??, not enough HP??? Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Hi Ray

I'm in for the drags BRADDO

<i></i>
HP's not a problem now Ray, stopping is even better. I need to improve MY skills to keep up with that ratbag Braddo!!
(workin) GARBO <i></i>
BUMP.
This Sunday thrillseekers. Don't miss out if you can help it.
The Bulahdelah Mtn is calling....

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
Hi everyone,

What a great day, 16 bikes in all. Perfect weather not too hot, just right.

Ray was our fearless leader, thank you for showing us the way and coming back for some of us when we took the wrong turn. God knows where we would of ended up.

Here are some pics

Found a new bike for Simmo to take to the drags

Brian Collins Yamaha

BRADDO

<i></i>