WTB a full exhaust for gen1 busa.
I have this buddy of mine that we used to race on bicycle road races.He bought this blue 07 hayabusa(a peach i can say) and he was about to sell it cause he had also bought this impreza sti.He must have changed his mind and he wants a full exhuast for the busa.

Any offers before he changes his mind?I bet the sound of a four in to one will make him decide better to keep it!Lol3Lol3
Is he after a twin system, 4 into 1, stainless, titanium...?

He's got a Busa and an Imreza heh? The man has good taste!

[Image: PansBusaandWRXsmall.jpg]
Definately put the 4:1 exhaust on the bike and keep the Suby mufflers stock, the firing sequence of the subaru does not go easy on the ear when amplified.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
He did the same mistake twice...He bought the sti and the busa on 2007 right before they where renewed!Still excellent machines to own.

He has a machinery shop and head ported my 12's cyl. head.Apart from being a really fast bicycle road racer he keeps his wheels nice and cleen and out of trouble.He won't ever scrape the busas pegs...
What ever the material is he doesn't mind.But i say 4-1 titanium..
pan Wrote:Is he after a twin system, 4 into 1, stainless, titanium...?

You sold the volvo???Please dont start cycling!It will ruin your life!!
Billy the kid Wrote:
pan Wrote:Is he after a twin system, 4 into 1, stainless, titanium...?

You sold the volvo???Please dont start cycling!It will ruin your life!!

Sold the Volvo! No way. The Impreza is my wife's car... I love my Volvo!!!

Cycling? Not a chance. I get tired just watching... unless it's that easy down-hill stuff... Lol3
Pan Wrote:He's got a Busa and an Imreza heh? The man has good taste!

x2.

You don't see many Busa's with a 4-1. Did your mate end up getting the full system ? Did he keep the Busa ?

I fitted 4-1 Full yoshi tri-oval stainless 2 yrs ago to my '07 and absolutely love it, even more so unbaffled. Few extra ponies also !!
surfabusa is selling his full titanium Akropovic exhaust 4-2-1 for $1000 in as new condition