Axio Motorcycle Tank Bag
Car 
Does anyone here own or have used one of these magnetic tank bags?

http://rushfaster.com.au/product.php?pPr...AX-TANKBAG

They seem very exy so be good to hear feedback before i part with the coin.

Any other suggestions for quality tankbags for busas welcome.
Coolsmiley
No... never seen them before. Look interesting tho.

I'm using another brand... although I can't remember the name.... was about 100 bucks. I like a tank bag for touring, but am soon going to get a Bagstar.... as no matter how careful you are with the magnetic base, you still get little scratches... and that bugs the crap out of me. At least with the Bagstar you leave the tank cover in place.
I got the $50 ALDI tank bag, and I still think it is the best $50 I've spent (except on the $50 car of course). Multi-functional and water resistant. I also have the bagster cover and tank bag for long trips, but for day trips and to work and back, it is ALDI all the way.
I use an Oxford "hump back" tank bag, Wasn't cheap but is expandable and waterproof zips etc. All very solid and magnetic base. I use some cheap foam anti-slip sheet cut to size underneath for any scratching, and so far so good. A second base can be bought to attach on the pillion if wanted. So far for overnights it is all I have needed as long as I don't take any party frocks with me.

I think the $50 from Aldi would be a great one for the money. I bought the socks. They look freaky, but are long enough to come up in bike boots.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Thats it! I got the ALDI one... still don't know the brand tho.
The anti-slip foam sounds like the way to go. Is it the rubber weave stuff or is that too thick? No bag is worth paint damage.
Coolsmiley
(19-09-2009, 10:17pm)Champs Wrote: I use some cheap foam anti-slip sheet cut to size underneath for any scratching, and so far so good. A second base can be bought to attach on the pillion if wanted. So far for overnights it is all I have needed as long as I don't take any party frocks with me.

Great idea... might do that myself.
I have a DRIRIDER expandable bag for carrying more stuff or touring typw duties & a small RJays bag for just general running around, it's big enough for wallet, smokes, keys & phone.
Holy crap!!! Didn't even know ALDI had a list of all that gear.

wow, learn't something new. Hmmmmm
Go hard, or Go home!