Stoner back on top for Aus GP ?
So who thinks Stoner will be back on the top step this Sunday?

With the weather looking the way it is Vermeulen might have a chance.
(13-10-2009, 09:39pm)AntsBuza Wrote: So who thinks Stoner will be back on the top step this Sunday?

With the weather looking the way it is Vermeulen might have a chance.

yeah, i'll be happy if any of the aussie boys get up on the podium....CV is fast on a wet track (and he rides the best brand)...Yes
We can only hope guys.
I truly think that the home town advantage is a big one and the DUCATI loves P.I.

I reckon it will be wet for some of the day so should be exciting racing.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Would love to see Chris do well as he has certianly paid his dues and deserved of reward for his effort over the years. Trophy
I'm sure the island will throw it's usual mix of weather into the equation.
Stoner! CV has lost the plot now, can't even compete with team mate. Bit sad, you'd have to say Suzuki are a crock when it comes to motogp. Even if they luck onto a bike that handles and rides well, the following year they improve it so it can steadily progress backwards through the field!
They need a new Suzuki factory team crew!
(14-10-2009, 06:48pm)bear Wrote: Stoner! CV has lost the plot now, can't even compete with team mate. Bit sad, you'd have to say Suzuki are a crock when it comes to motogp. Even if they luck onto a bike that handles and rides well, the following year they improve it so it can steadily progress backwards through the field!
They need a new Suzuki factory team crew!

Stoner will do alright as long as he doesn't break a fingernail or an eyelash,(never heard so many excuses ) why can't he just say like Rossi
does I was shit on the day .Always an excuse but never him . I'd call him a girl but I don't want to upset the female members (they are tougher ).

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here