New Bling added
Hey all,

Here's some update pics on my custom build.... The 300 kit is in transit, clear clutch and stator cover should be here tomorrow, custom seat is the process of being made by Big Kev then it's only the paint job to go. Once that's done i'll chuck on the rest of the bling and show you guy's the final pics. Can't wait to reveal her!

Stay tuned peeps!
(21-10-2010, 10:58pm)SWOOP Wrote: Hey all,

Here's some update pics on my custom build.... The 300 kit is in transit, clear clutch and stator cover should be here tomorrow, custom seat is the process of being made by Big Kev then it's only the paint job to go. Once that's done i'll chuck on the rest of the bling and show you guy's the final pics. Can't wait to reveal her!

Stay tuned peeps!

Lookin good bro !!!!!
I can see a lot of polishing in your future Daniel-son...wax on, wax off, sand the deck....hahahaha!
I've learn't from my mistakes Mr Miyagi San... Only chrome for this little Grasshopper! Lol!
Yes chrome is the whay to go Im thinking of chroming my galespeed wheels
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Love the Bling Very Happy
(23-10-2010, 07:58pm)ROD Wrote: Yes chrome is the wat to go Im thinking of chroming my galespeed wheels

Hey Rod, if you find someone to do that and does a good job please call me! Love the Galespeeds hatre the constant polishing!

Cheers.

Max

That is just excellent swoop, you better be coming to Tathra mate, Rod and I could use your sort of competition, she looks great, what colour are you going to do her?

Max
Bling is as bling does!
Hope you've been busy Vitto .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(18-06-2011, 01:00am)Madmax Wrote:
(23-10-2010, 07:58pm)ROD Wrote: Yes chrome is the wat to go Im thinking of chroming my galespeed wheels

Hey Rod, if you find someone to do that and does a good job please call me! Love the Galespeeds hatre the constant polishing!

Cheers.

Max

That is just excellent swoop, you better be coming to Tathra mate, Rod and I could use your sort of competition, she looks great, what colour are you going to do her?

Max
Bling is as bling does!

Hey Max, She's hard to explain but its between maroon,brown and bronze. Got an email addy? I'll send you through some pics.
Thanks wunderlust!
awesome swoop! yeh rod let me know how you go with the wheels! in fact wouldnt mind getting them done in the off season.
(18-06-2011, 03:16am)Greeny_SA Wrote: Hope you've been busy Vitto .

mmmm yep..... think i better start a new project...